Reviews for Between A Rock
QuirkCirc chapter 17 . 2/11
Well, I cried like a baby
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 2/11
Woah, I'm going to here for while. Goodbye sleep and hello fan fiction!
MudbloodPride chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I LOVE IT OMG. You're sucha good writer and the story was amazing and I'm so glad there's a sequel :3
excuse me while I go look for it
bookworm chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
You should have put the Harry potter quote, "no post Sundays!"
Tandy Sandman chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
beautifully written... definitely felt my stomach churn reading the abuse that poor Riley had to go through. Thanks for sharing!
iRefusetoentermyname chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Don't let Riley die! Thanks for the football comment, but couldn't it have been hockey? I've from Penguin country so hockey is sooo much better than football and waaaay better than baseball. I really love the story and the fact that all main characters have major angst issues!
bingbo chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh, i absolutely loved this story, thank you so much for it.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised that I knew every song mentioned, awesome taste in music! :)
shadowedfantasy chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
AMANDA ROCKS! One of my favorite songs by Boston. You've got good taste. (sniff) poor Riley.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 17 . 10/20/2011
Yay! A beautiful happy ending! Now they have two children and Riley will get to be a big brother. So sweet. Amazing work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 16 . 10/20/2011
Hooray, he pulled through! The suspense as Ben tried everything to save him is well written. Also good work with writing the emotions when they're all reunited at the hospital. Such a wonderful ending.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
Such a sad, angsty chapter. Come on, Riley has to pull through. He's going to be adopted by Ben and Abby when he wakes. Please, please let him live.

You have some wonderful details here surrounding the rescue and Ben desperately trying to revive him. The emotion is well displayed.

Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
Poor Riley. Good work with writing all that angst. The bit about being in that neighborhood is sad, especially when Riley starts thinking about having a sibling. Oh no, that cliffhanger! Please let Riley be okay and that Ben will be able to save him. Good work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
Sad chapter. It just keeps getting worse for Riley. Good work with showing Abigail's regret for telling him about the baby. Nice job with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Poor Riley. No, he can't go back to living with Pop. Why can't the Gates have a new baby AND Riley? The more the merrier. Still it was sweet when Riley admitted that he loved Ben and Abby. He has to know that they love him too. Such a sad ending. Good work with writing this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Sad chapter. That son of...the part about the tooth really got me. Ben needs to flatten that man's face. I love the ending where he promises to protect Riley. Nice job with this chapter.