Reviews for Truth
Splatter of Inkblots chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Balthier and Penelo are awesomely cute in this. I like the way you wrote Balthier's confession-and props to you for their romantic advances, honestly too cute my heart's bursting. 3
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was such a wonderful story. It made me giggle and giggle. And let me tell you there are pittifully few stories that do. Anyway I found this piece well written and highly enjoyable. I do wish you would write more for this couple since you did such a wonderful job with this.
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh, this was an amazing fic, and Balthier's last line? Priceless. XD I liked how, at first, Balthier and Penelo were-dare I say it?-awkward around each other, as people who have crushes on each other usually do. Then, it was just one confession after another, all the while when she had attempted to fix dinner. That's genius to me! How Penelo seems to make Balthier almost unsure of himself. I gotta fave this. I never really thought of this pairing before, but I'm liking it a lot now. XD
cheshireskitten chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I'd love it so much if I was the one he wanted to brag about...
Pillowbot chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
gah, beautiful! best banelo oneshot ever xD I couldn't help but grin the entire time, very good read indeed. :
Starla Blaise chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I LOVE it! I was smiling whole time I was reading!
lunaschild chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was excellent. Though not my favourite pairing, I simply can't resist reading when Penelo is in there. The banter was fantastic and I could definitely see the two going back and forth as you had them. Great job!

~*lunaschild*~
ohxasphyxiationx chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Very cute. I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting it on LJ! That community is so dead but it inspired me so I think I'm going to write my first Balthier/Penelo.

You and I will stop the deadness!

Kudos!
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hilarious. I never really thought of Balthier and Penelo as a couple, but then again...I've never really played Final Fantasy XII. Only bits and peices at a friends house. I liked it a lot, and the ending line was a killer.
koalababay chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
oh gosh i LOVED this!

in my opinion, there aren't enough good balpen fics out there...and this oneshot is definitely on the top for me!

you did a fantastic job with capturing the emotion, their characters, and pretty much everything else!

i even laughed out loud when poor vaan discovered them. that was hilarious! XD XD

i hope you write more of balpens! this was AWESOME!

-koalababay
RJJJ chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
wow, this really good. you're were able to keep Balthier and Penelo in-character, your description flowed easily, and the banter - just as balthier and penny should interact. :D Although it was nothing drastic, there was a part where you ran the character's dialouge together. you might want to be careful with that. :) other than that, you had them on spot.

i hope to see more for you.

-PenThier
Green Eyes Mesmerize chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
e! love it! that whole bit in the game w/ the handkerchief, I just knew there was some good chemistry between these two. good job! _
AmethystDancer21 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Promised I'd review. Liked it, loved it! Ba/Pen is very much more appropriate than Bas/Pen. Love Basch, but someone older would suit him. Penelo and Balthier are the alternative couple. Okay, my rating is 8.7/10.0! Oh, on my storyline, I'll tell you via PM.

~Moonlight Enchantress.