Reviews for Mad Men
nice :) Kutner seems so open an innocent
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
*hee* That's cute.
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I have to admit, I usually tend to stray away from passages that have as much dialouge in such a short time with this(often, authors do it incorrectly and it gets confusing) but this was great. Favorite line was definetly House's "I survived a crisis and you try to kill me with coffee" line.
Yogalicious chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Thank you for this one! Chase and Kutner ... it just fits! Both are cute and funny in an special way. So please keep on writing Chase/Kutner/House stories. You did a great job so far. And thanks fo an Chase isn't one son of a * explanation why he left the differtial.
quack675 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I enjoyed that! Good job!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Superb, in the fullest sense of the word.
Lava chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Thank you for writing this! I think it was a great way to wrap it all up. Nice writing, loved the movie reference, good characterization and dialogue and everything. Kudos, this is excellent.
Athenea199 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Thank you for writing this. I was so pissed when the writers just made Chase up and leave. It seemed very out of character. Thank you for giving us Chase's explanation.
norbooboo chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Fantastic, you captured the characters and the tone of the show, giving just a hint of everything that is underneath and not overdoing it. Congratulations, great fic.

Thanks
surrealgreen chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very nice. PTSD works much better than the official non-reason Chase left in this episode, and is actually, I dunno, in character. Though, honestly, I think the writers were just trying to cut down on the amount of dialogue they'd have to write; the curse of having too many important characters.
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I am so happy you wrote this! I feel like the episode really cut Chase out unfairly. This is such a good take on that. Great writing! Thank you!