Reviews for Refraction
I LOVE IT!
Reader's Daughter chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
aww. poor naruto
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
I discovered the story just today. Really nice, but judging by the date of the last update, I'm not going to bother hoping for more, even though I wish there were a fourth chapter.
Nice chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
It's always refreshing to see a bloodlines naruto that isn't something famous bloodline ie rinnegan. So pleas continue you sadistic author you!
OnTheImportanceOfLungs chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Oh gawd, this is really, really good. Why isn't this continued? T_T
Reviewer chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I like the concept, but I feel as though the scene from the first chapter - where Haku and Naruto have that chat where he wants her/him to kill him - is a bit TOO familiar. Also, I liked the scene where Naruto knew Haku's deceleration was hollow, it was a great addition. Anyway, I like your story, and hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I'm confused. is haku a boy or a girl?
buzzbumble chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Your story is great but naruto's eyes seem a little bit lame ... Sheez mate, you are such a slacker for not updating for frigging ages!
Slayer End chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
You are cruel and sadistic for not updating this for so long. True, I'm not one to point fingers... but you're better than me! Come on, man! Update this work of art, if only to further prove your excellence!

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
bakapervert chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Update soon please.
Lord of Murder chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
pretty good please continue.
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Very interesting, I wonder how thing will change as people can no longer hide there feelings toward Naruto and he can no longer lie to himself about what they think of him.

Does Haku's blue flow represent calm or depression?

I look forward to your next update!
The Bellmaker chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
I think you may be a god.

I eagerly await more.
Cristalake chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
aw... Poor Naruto. What the heck does blue mean anyways?