Reviews for Not Where He Eats
Amy chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
What a nice clerk. Most wouldn't bother. Poor boys. Just the idea of John has them so upset. Seeing him must have been so difficult, especially given John's condition on the dvd. Wow. And that's what he had to say? No I love you, or take care of each other, just finish the job? Jeeze. Talk about father of the year. Lol. Hangman huh? I like that. Nice job.
TraSan chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I've been extemely remiss in reviewing, but I did enjoy this story very much (including the oh so disgusting flesh eating doggy moments). LOL

Dogs will do that, but they generally have to be hungry. Cats on the other hand? Don't always wait for people to be cold.

/shakes head

I think I'm nearly as crazy as you. Hee.

It amazes me how you hear or read little things like that and turn them into awesome stories. The ashes pressed into a stone for jewelry was great too. :)

Great story. Thanks!
frenchfredo chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
loved these two chapters. This, "It wasn’t a man and a dog. It was one soldier comforting another. Sam saw two warriors with no choice but to follow their instincts and their masters’ orders, even though it had killed one of them, might kill the other, too, in the end." is so sad, so true, so Dean...
Fille de Tsuki chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Haha, what a fantastic 911 call. Three dog attacks, a drowning (ah, batty Sophelia), and a gunshot wound - fun! And yet, less bloody than the actual play ended up. Hm. Shakespeare would never get a TV-14 rating nowadays.

Poor doggie. ;_; He done good. Mostly. Kind of.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Excellent, even if you did try to make me cry.

I loved the rescue scene as Sam worked to save Dean from drowning. I wondered what Sam was throwing into the water.

I really didn't like Mr. Gentry, in fact I don't think I liked either one of them especially after the spirit one left Hamlet to die alone.

OK, truth, I did shed a few tears as Dean comforted Hamlet as he died. The words from one warrior to another were perfect.

Thanks for all the quick updates.

Until tomorrow, take care.
jasper03 chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
I really love this story! That last bit about Sam seeing Dean as a soldier comforting another and wondering if that was what he wanted in the end...That was heartbreaking! Can't wait for more!
Amy chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
“Breathing is good,” Lol. Yes it is. That was a close call. Grr. I really wanted that ghost to suffer. He hurt so many people and used that poor dog to do it. And of course Dean is comforting the little guy. It was so sad Sam watching and thinking about Dean and final words. *sniff*
TheFreshApple chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Omg... that's so sad.

Very nice insight from Sam at the end...
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Somehow I knew the dog would die. The dog always dies. You notice that? *sigh* Anyway, great story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
PADavis chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Oh, you made me cry. Argh. That final scene with Dean and the dog just did me in. So Dean and Sam were ... Rosencrantz and Gildenstern? Which is OK as long as they are not dead. sorry, trying to cast everyone and Sophie as Ophelia was disturbing enough. LOL.

Phoebe
Ash8 chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Whee! Just found this. This is an awesome story - very well written, as usual and I just love the connection to Hamlet. Very clever.

Look forward to more. I better put you on my alerts list so I don't miss any more. ALWAYS love your stories.

xx
Here's Hoping chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
It's always the animals that get me. *sniffle*

And the one soldier to another thing? What are you trying to do to me here? Damn you and your fabulous writing!
Relativity1953 chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
Does this all make Dean and Sam: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 12/6/2008
You just broke my heart. (Don't worry-it always happens when a pet dies in a story or show.) It was Dean comforting the dying dog though that really did it-his repeated mantra. *sob* Seriously, this was awesome writing.
lili20 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Oh no poor Dean! Sam had better find a way to get him out of there.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »