Reviews for Mistletoe
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice story.
FutureAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
LOL! Cute, if not filled with a plethora of spelling and grammar errors XD But hey, it was three years ago. It looks better than the stories I wrote at that age...for sure...with a better plot, too. Hah!

Yes. I am reading your old fanfictions while sitting boredly at work. HUZZAH!
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This...was the cutest thing I've read all day. I adore this. And you, for writing it. It's just so perfectly in-character. Ugh, I LOVE it. XD Thank you for making my fangirly dreams come true! _
DovenGrenade chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
The ending wasn't as bad as you were putting it out to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Cute! This made me smile!

-Fhqwhgads, unknown critic
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Haha, great job with this! SpongeBob is soo cute. (:
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Nice, I think the ending was sweet. And I liked what you said before the story 'Please enjoy this crap'! XD You're funny!
My Animated Imagination chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
cool. I find it a hollow victory for Spongebob though, seeing as she was FORCED to kiss him. He probably would have been more surprised if it had been voluntary. Great story though!
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
It was awesome!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):).

-brittanygirl22.
ElementWing chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
D'aw I loved it SOO very cute
Fidelity Darkling chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aw that's so cute :)

no i think the ending is very good
1 spongebob fan eva chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
OMG this is so cute! you should so write more spandy stories!XD i just love spandy stories! keep up the good work!
GrayKitty chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
(randomly decides to visit your FF account)

AWW! That was so sweet, Muffin! :D Honest, I'm suprised how fluffy, sweet, and funny your stories are, yet how each character in them STAYS in character...Awesome job! I loved this very much!
1 spongebob fan eva chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw! this is so cute! keep up the good work!XD
Silverness chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
! Wow sandy has to kiss spongebob, I knew it one day they would kiss. :)