Reviews for Summer Stargazing
midnightmockingjay chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
This is a really good story. I never thought we got enough of Thom in the books, and this is some good insight into his character. If you have any more ideas, you should really pick this fic up again.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
tHIS IS REALLY GOOD, You should do more Alanna Thom Bonding.
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
swimchick17 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
I love this fic. The relationship between Alanna and Thom is so fascinating and not many writers choose to explore it. I know it's been a long time since your last update, but it would be really cool if you continued this.
lavender-in-the-sun chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Wow! I love getting a closer look into the twins relationship. It is one thing that I think Tamora Pierce neglected, and you are the first I found really writing about them. You wrote that Gifted twins have a speciel bond and I agree, could you maybe write a story where Alanna saves Thom? She should be able to feel that he isn't "alone", that the magic is mixed with someone else? Anyway, please continue this, it is beyond amazing:)
sarabistarfire chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
Well that was quite interesting. Like Alanna I never even thought about that possibility! Wow. Planning for her marriage to a horrible man when she was what, 14? 15? Awful. This fic is not making me think highly of Lord Alan AT ALL. (But it does kind of help me see where Thom the heartless maybe came from... with an influence like that throughout childhood!)
Tortall101 chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
The twins relationship is so sweet and developed - you've really thought about your characters relationships and characters :)
Lady Knight Jocelyn chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
Finally, an update! And a great chapter too! I really, really love your story and I am so happy you updated!

I hope to see more updates in the future!

Keep up the amazing work!