Reviews for Many Thanks
fantasyinmymind chapter 5 . 8/30
Well darn - need a kleenex after that! Lovely story.
Dances with Willows chapter 5 . 8/28
This was stunning and made me tear up several times. Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to write this. I hope you and yours are well.
KelseyBl chapter 5 . 8/1
Okay this was absolutely phenomenal. I’ve never read anything like this before. I love Hermione time travel like that is my favourite trope but this one was unlike one I've ever read before and it was stunningly haunting and beautiful at the same time. I have no words for the sheer amount of emotions I went through reading this story. 20/10 rating on this one! Just absolutely perfect!
mumphie chapter 3 . 7/29
Awww, you me me tear up!
Thank you! What an amazing story, made me cry. The story and how you portrayed the characters was just perfect! Truly enjoyed this!
Mionefan chapter 5 . 5/11
A VERY good story! Just enough details to cover the material and not be overly wordy. This was a story focused on James solely and well done. Thanks for this very unique look at the Harry Potter universe
Mionefan chapter 2 . 5/11
Actually, I believe Regulus was older than Sirius and Tom took him in as he wanted a pureblood Black heir. It makes sense to me although I may be wrong.
ak chapter 5 . 2/4
bonne fic!
Makimass chapter 2 . 1/30
Yeah the moment hermione confronts voldemort I had a feeling this fic will turn into shit, looks like it was true lol..I though harry would come as well, hermione died without an explanation on how she got there and apparently has a copy if jk rowling's book? what the fuck? lmfao..
fauzi.uchiha.18 chapter 5 . 11/22/2021
this story is beautiful, so gentle too, in my opinion and well written. thank you very much
Amber Bellum chapter 5 . 11/10/2021
Well, I almost cried and that is saying a lot.
LoveSpock chapter 5 . 11/5/2021
I liked this. So bittersweet.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2021
It is a really beautiful story. Good job. Thank you
innerene chapter 5 . 9/22/2021
i just found this story, and i lovvveeee it. awesome!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 3 . 9/19/2021
Wow, what a great chapter! The imagery is awesome!