Reviews for My Shakey Confession
Mica363 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was really well done! I enjoyed your point of views and your character writing, nothing OOC. Thank you and too bad there isn't more bc it was great!
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aww. :) very cute. loved it.
YaoiNaru chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Nya!

Cute.

Loved it!

Go Perry and JD!
sally chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hi. i love the story.

i was just wondering if that's a real song and if so what's it called?

:D

sally
rose-in-may chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I liked this! It was funny, light, and sweet. Few problems:

should be "whether"

Turk says "Than I'm cool with it." It should be then, not than.

There are quite a few others, but I didn't want to piss you off by pointing out every single mistake that you made.
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Adorable.

But what would add extra 'love' would be a small hospital shift with the two of them after the confession and apartment thing :D.

But I loved it either way.
myspaceaddict25 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i absolutely loved this one.

you should add more to it
aikakone chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This is a great story. I was entertained and it seemed in character.

You may want to find a beta reader if you don't already have one. Either that, or you should be extra careful with story formatting. For example, every time dialogue changes person, that should start a new paragraph. (Reference to when Turk and Carla tell JD he should talk to Dr. Cox.) It should not be all cramped up in one paragraph as it is. I'm hoping you already know that and it's just formatting not cooperating with you, but I felt the need to mention it just in case.
CosmicParasite chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Aww! JD's so cute when he's scared shitless. That chase was very well done by the way. You had me giggling through the whole fic! -
Graffiti2DMyHeart chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw!

This is excellent, especially since this is your first Scrubs fanfiction!

Awsome. Pure goodness right here. Everyone was definately in character and such.

Please continue on! Its my crack! :D

Faust
She'sAManiac chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Shit! Why hadn't I grabbed my stuff before I committed assisted suicide!

HAHAHAH :D :D

this was funny! and good for a first JDox fic!

small lil bit of betaing needed, maybe.

but is was very authentic and funny, and i look forward to any more you write
sissysage3000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Heehee I wrote a JDCox story with this song as well. Humm if you think about it they could go together. lol

Liked the story!
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Alright, it was cute, but big massive GAPING problem.

If JD was choking, Cox would have used the Heimlich maneuver. It usually takes AT LEAST a minute to lose consciousness from choking, and even then, you wouldn't need to do mouth to mouth unless you feel that they aren't breathing (AFTER you get the food they had been choking on out of there mouth.)

Fix that, and I'd enjoy it a lot more!
Bearish Bruin chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was brilliant. You captured the characters perfectly, i really loved how you handled JD's confession of love, it was really cute.

I'm really looking forwards to more Scrubs fanfic from you1
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
‘Telling-your-MALE-co-worker-that-you-love-him-and-want-to-jump-his-bones.’ That made me laugh very, very hard. As well did the Janitor shouting, "I knew it!" LOL, cute one-shot.