Reviews for It Began With A Muggle Contraption
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
G
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
What can I say? fucking loved it!love the dirty talk and how he started to get feelings for her. Best Dramione ever!
TnB4lyf chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Hot hot hot so fucking hot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
LOVED it! Your very good at directing the story the way you want to!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I LOVE how Draco doesn't know what a PSP is. LOL! Also very good writing. Your one of my top 5 authors
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
OMFG that was one of the best fucking fan fics I've ever read it was so hot plz write more Draco fics sending my love
- Dracos Princess
Lala chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
This was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I've never left a review ever before, but me being a hardcore dramione shipper, and this being a fantastic smut I thought I had to leave a kudos. The smut was so well written and imagined exactly the way I would have wanted a Dramione oneshot to be! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
love it! its so hot and SEXY!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
You are a great writer! I truly enjoyed this! Keep doing this thing, Dramione shippers like me are in heaven! You rock!
P.S- I think in the sentence where he climaxed, it should be "filling" his seed...you've written "feeling". Get it corrected please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I know it's been like seven years since you made this, but I am encouraging you to continue!
AD chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Oh my god
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Me likey ;)
dragongirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
please make this a trilogy only put more muggle stuff in it ... hell make draco go to the muggle world on a date