Reviews for Ocean Breathes Salty
redcolours chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I've read this quite a few times and I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was AWESOME! I wish there was more to it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very well done, the ocean sounds, nice touch.
myapplemonkey chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Oh I like it.

Well done! (:
Jen106 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Interesting story, is there going to be a back story?
Spaceseeker chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Loved this! What a great piece of limp!Sam - fantastic writing!
s2 dean alec jensen chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
aw poor Sammy! So tired, and it was beautifullu written :) thanks
schweinsty chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh, that was lovely. I really liked how you wrote it; Sam was pretty incoherent and out of it, but you could still tell what was going on, and Dean's reaction was just so IC. Thanks so much for posting!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ok, I am not kidding when I say that was one of the most well written, best stories I have ever read. EVER. Such awesome emotion, such wonderful Sammy suffering. I loved every word. It was so good, I had to read it again. Awesome job! Nice work!:D
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, I enjoyed this story! The severity of Sam's injury made known through Sam's reactions and how his world kept changing every time he fought to the surface. Loved that the first thing he asked was for Dean.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Beautiful :)

I love that it's in Sam's POV for the entire story. Fantastic job.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Awe, that was good. Loved Sam trying to pull himself from oblivion, trying to find his brother in his concussed state. Good Job.
Rach CD McKenzie chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Amazing! Loved the pace of the story and poor Sammy's confusion and the brotherly hug *squee* great fic!
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Nicely done but - ouch! FIFTEEN stitches? And out for a WEEK! Yeah, you better send that boy to the beach.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
What a visual story. I can almost picture the ocean waves and see the sea gulls. This story is very true to how it feels to be drugged out in the hospital. Thinks come in and out, time has no meaning. You did an excellent job on this story. Kudos!