Reviews for Last Night at Baker Street
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow, that was a bit sad. Are they having their last case together or what?
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Oh very well done, Tris. Extremely clever. This clever writing, must catch on to it. I'm going to add this to faves...
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
*sniff* no words
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Yes, I think Holmes and Watson have one of the strongiest fictious friendships. It's just simply adorable and hilarious to read (and see) their interactions. Even if I'm a slasher, I enjoy their companionship. (Chums to the end!)

I found your story to be enjoyable. It was simple, and powerful. It's amazing how you let dialouge tell the whole tale. This is one of the few times I thought it was done with class! Yes, a sort of mastery.

I actually ache from this...well done! I can see that they really didn't want it to end.
AmatorLinguae chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
That was beautiful. Very poetic, and very touching. Especially the "are you cold?" incident. You write wonderfully!
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Omg this is such a beautiful story. Great job!
Susicar chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Bravo, well done, i liked. (not slash, of course)
KCS chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw, dang. It shouldn't ever have ended, you know.

This was too sadly realistic - exactly how I always imagine the night before the retirement would be. You did an excellent job with their interaction; at that point there's not much that can be said that they wouldn't already know, and the dialogue was perfect.