Reviews for Green Gazebos and Soggy Shirts
WeLackSanity chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Well this was fucking fantastic. Seriously, this was one of the best Jack/10th fics I've read. I congratulate thee for your amazing talent. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find a way to stop this massive nosebleed I'm experiencing.
greieve chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Damn that was hot. I do like how there was a little plot mixed in :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lovely, but one thing I didn't really agree with! This line: Doctor thought this was odd – Jack feeling lust towards a gazebo.
Because why is that odd to the Doctor? Jack looks at everything with lust, and apparently it was a very nice gazebo. Jack even died to touch the gazebo! Haha, but otherwise lovely(:
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Whew... that got quite steamy at the end, didn't it?

Loved the beginning, and the fact that the Doctor doesn't know that Jack's immortal. It's so silly to think that someone could be killed for touching a gazebo; obviously Jack then has to touch one. And the Doctor crying made me squee from the fluffy cuteness.
slashbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
' “What? What’s wrong with gazebos? I happen to like gazebos. They’re all… sort of… airy. Like things on the washing line. Don’t you like things on the washing line?” '

' The Tardis had landed on a remote planet that could support no life, someplace in the middle of somewhere (probably). Jack and the Doctor, however, had landed on the floor. '

Aside from the obvious, of course, these are a couple of my favourite lines. Very funny and well-written.
Alicefreak chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
really good story!
whiterabbit27 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is utterly bonkers and I love it! A gazebo planet - where on earth did that come from?
lunabyrd666 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Ah, the joys of the weekend! I can stay up late and read amazing stories like this! :P

I loved it and I can't wait to read more like this. The title made me think it was going to suck (no pun intended... well, maybe a little, but that's not the point) but it was amazing!

Kudos to you times a million!

~Robyn
being-me-the-real-me chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
really really good. please write more I beg you please! i found a spelling mistake! You put singe instead of since! soz i'm really picky!
Hiding my identity chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Crap. I keep pressing the favorite story button

Damned button of doom!

Lovely. And my memeory of you is destoryed!
Andromz chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aw... I love it. *GIGGLE* Just randomly, I never thought of the Doctor as a verbal person during sex... *shrug*

I wanted to write some PWP... now it's just fucking angst. I can't be bothered finishing it... so I have three pages of angst. *shakes head* I'll type it up and stick it on here. HAHA.

Love it. You're really, really good at this. XDD. I can't imagine JI pwp though... it has to be more loving than just sex. M...

Well done.