Reviews for Porcelain Princess
If i see bullshit i call it chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
espogio,Sigh is Still Right,Sigh you three are Really "Classy"... I see that the only purpose these three person have is to come here and troll the story, the author and the Hameron Fans... We got ourselves a [H]ousefly! Where’s my swatter?

Also they say the don't even bother to read the story so how the hell they know this story is OCC hypocrite much?... They love to come here in this section who is clear a Hameron fanfic section only with the entire purpose of spread their hate and had the audacity to tell us that we had bad reputation and try to tell the Author of this story that they are no flaming her story and insulting her saying this ( written by teenage girls who appear to have either never seen the show )... News flash for you "huddys" if you don't like the paring then What the hell are you doing here in their section so BUTT OFF.

Is call Fan- fiction and she had every right to write wherever the hell she like if you don't like it well to bad so sad for you don't read it... Bunch of inmature go get a life and Stop Bully other people work and lives you bunch of ungrateful brats. we all know the kind of reputation they had bitters until the day they die.

I’d like to have THE same House we had in S1 to 3.. at lease Cameron was in when the show was at his Best ...

GREAT STORY...Don't waste your breath on haters ...Don't let them Tell you what or how you have to do or write .. just block their petty reviews and sent them away they are just a lost of space.
espogio chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
I can't believe that some reviewers are insulted because they left a negative review. I want to quote the guidelines of this site:

'Note that critical or harsh reviews are not considered abuses. It is the right of the reviewer to like or dislike this story'

They didn't attack the author and they didn't insult her. I agree with what 'Sigh', 'Sigh is right' and 'Sigh is still right' said. It is also true what 'Sigh is still right' wrote: in the net Hamerons fics have a bad reputations and they're also mocking the most. I'm sorry to say that, in my opinion, what happened here put Hameron's shippers in a bad light.

To the author: I find childish to drop a fic and then repost it and I think you should't do it again. If you want to improve as a writer you should take account of criticisms, but if you want just praises well, I don't know what to say other than put a warning about the oocness of your fic and state that you don't care about constructive criticism and all you want are good review.
Sigh is Still Right chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Here we again people. A bad review is not an attack on the author. Certainly there's a lot of OOC stories on this site but that doesn't mean that criticisms for OOC isn't allowed. And the argument that this is just "escapism" is ridiculous. This is fanfic for House. Not plain fiction. Many authors *hate* fanfic precisely because of stories like this. They hate to see their characters twisted into someone they can't recognize.

If you're going to write House fanfic, familiarize yourself with the canon and respect the show as it's been created. If you want to write about a sexy doctor in love with a younger doctor, then do what you want but don't call them House and Cameron.

Hameron fanfic has a bad reputation amongst House fans because it seems like most Hameron fics are OOC stories written by teenage girls who appear to have either never seen the show or just decided to completely ignore it. I personally don't have a tremendous respect for Hameron shippers because of the OOCness of their stories and because their fans seem not to care.
luvhouse4ever chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Im glad you decided to keep the story going. I like your writing anf cant wait for the next chapter.
snarkyrabidsquirrel chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
(I have an account, it just won't let me log in)

Ohla-if they didn't even bother reading your story I wouldn't have taken anything they said into consideration. I was intriguid by the title and the summary and I'm sorry to hear that a couple of bastard anonymous reviewers made you delete it.

Half the crap on fanfiction stays on the site, so if they have real qualms about OOCness in characters they better go hunt down each and everyone of those stories. (I doubt your story was crap based on the reviews you got)

If I deleted every story I was flamed for, I wouldn't have anything posted. Don't let people like that tell you you can't write-just keep going and take what good things and helpful tips/criticisms people have to say into consideration for future stories.

I'm still interested in the story, so I hope you consider reposting it. It sounds like a lot of people were enjoying it for that matter.

-Tobie
Sigh chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I didn't sign in because I haven't an account. Said that, if you want to write "stories that follow a pattern utilizing typical feminine vulnerability and masculine heroism" why do you have to do it using a show that has nothing to do with such topic? You distroied the characters of "House MD": we like them how DS portrays them in 'his' show and if you aren't able to write a fanfic the way it should be (characters has to be IC) don't do it! Create your own characters, give them the personality tha you want and write all you want about them! And the fact that many House's fics are totally OOC doesn't mean that every author should do the same: quantity doesn't mean quality.

Just like 'Sigh is Right' (he/she summarizes what I think) I didn't bother to read your fic: the title gave it away but I was curious about the reviews and I'm surprised: how can someone be a fan of this show and appreciate a story that utterly distroy its characters? And I'm not talking about this story only.

For your information you can write great and original fanfics (there're a lot of them on this site) following the canon and the characterization of the show. Also, if you don't appreciate criticisms, don't put what you write on the net.

I love reading good books, thanks, but I also like to read good fic.
BouncyTigger chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
That was an ending I sure wasn't expecting, but I must say, I liked it.

As for the discussion about being in character and whatnot: Taking the final twist of the story into consideration, I don't see much ooc-ness in it. Other than that, AllyCameron and ILoveHLaurie have said it all pretty good.

I've enjoyed reading your story :)
Sigh is Right chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm with Sigh here. I didn't bother reading the story. I would never bother reading anything where Cameron is described as House's "Porcelain Princess." I clicked on the reviews to see how bad the story really was. Here's the deal here people. House fan fiction is about characters that were created by David Shore, etc. Authors should show their respect for the show by at least attempting to be in character. A story like this is just about two characters invented by the author named after House characters. If you don't want to follow the canon established by the creators, invent your own characters. Other authors are able to create interesting stories and still remain in character. It's not a requirement of fanfic that it be out of character. The really good fanfic is faithful to the characters.
catgrl chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
Good ending... I'm glad Cameron was ok... I like what House said about the every Tuesday thing and so on...
ILoveHLaurie chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
I totally agree with your little rant at a certain reviewer. It's called FanFICTION for a reason - it allows us writers to make up situations, stories and dialogue that wouldn't necessarily be in the show. That's kind of the whole point! If people want something orignial or completely in character, then i agree, they should buy a book or read another story. No-one is forcing anyone into reading the stories we write, so if someone just slates the story, I just wonder why they bothered reading or even reviewing in the first place. Unless someone has constructive critisism or pointers I can use to improve my story, I don't really wanna hear flames - it just lowers self esteem.

So, I'm 100% with you on this.

PS. Its even more annoying when people sign anon reviews, like they're afraid of getting a message back!

Gr!
CSI-IRELAND chapter 9 . 6/9/2009
love it i know you werent out for laughs but i laughed thanks

cant wait for a REAL update lol

Melissa
KittyX1981 chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
dream?
Sigh chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
When I read fic like this one (Cam a damsel in distress in need of his prince to save her, a fine and sweet young man like Chase portrayed like an abusive bastard, and I won't start with House oocness) I wonder if we are watching the same show!
arrrgylepirate chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
I recently got kicked out of my house as well, so I know how sucky life must be for you. This wasn't the ending I was expecting however the over all story was pretty enjoyable.
DayDreamer077 chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
okay. that was interesting so that was a dream then? hmm!