Reviews for Fear
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
holy...crap...poor Yami and Yugi...Epic story. Nicely written.
zeroshiki-san chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this oneshot! Not only was this one of my favorite moments, it also shows Yami BEFORE he gained a conscience. I love the idea of initial fear in their relationship for some reason. Anyways, love it :)
Iaret chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is a really good oneshot. I loved it. It is short and very moving. It goes straight to the point and you somehow managed to make Yami's feelings stand out from the scene even though you did not really change anything from the anime. I think you've underlined all the complexity of Yami's character in those few words and the deep yet complex relationship he has with Yugi. I've always imagined him a bit unsure of himself in the inside (although he would never show it to anyone). He's searching for answers and he needs someone to know he exists. And your story shows this very well. _

Sphymx.
Obsessed Yaoi Girl Reborn chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
It is pretty early in the series...but I liked it.

Even though it was short, this was one of my favorite moments in the entire series, so the way you wrote it just made me like it even more. :)
KITT chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh my god, it's so sad, I love it. Your an amazing writer, krrp up the good work. XD
PaperPhoenix13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
this story is so brillant you can really feel the emotion...could you write a sequel because this is just fantastic
bopolz-san chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Love your story...so sad...huhuhuhu
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Poor Yami. He is in love with Yugi and they can not touch.
Yay for Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Please tell me you're going to continue! This story is awesome...and sad. :(
YamixShizuko chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw...poor Yami...

*hugs Yami*

Great story! *faves*
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I worship this story! It's so awesome! Poor Yami and Yugi! Please write more stories!
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That is how the espiode should of gone
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
T_T! Very nicely brought out emotions, and although there are inconsistences, still a nice piece of writing. ]

kaoru; hime no ichigo
Isis Kaiton chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I'm not a big fan of the Yami and Yugi pairing, but I have to say, this was an amazing oneshot. It works whether they're a couple or friends.

Excellent job!