Reviews for A Most Unusual Meeting
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
The original Peter Pan was far more innocent than the movie one. And the Disney cartoon Peter Pan was a mockery of the original. Peter is a child! Always will be.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was cute!
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
What a delightful story! Haha, I love the clear difference between the Peters and Wendys. This was fun to read! :D

Thank you for writing! :3
Kerrilea chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Such a glorious idea! And you played it out so well. :D

I loved it. But too bad it wasn't longer. *shot*

It is great how it is. ;p
Malfoy's Granger chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was pretty epic, not gonna lie. That would be one interesting meeting to encounter. It was interesting, you should make a story out of it somehow about either peter or wendy switching with the other to live the others life :)
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was one of the cutest stories I've ever read! Thanks so much for the confusing little paradox and a happy ecding. As a fervent fan of both the book and the movie, I often wondered at the myraid of differences between the pairs of Peters and Wendys. This just made me smile. Thank you so much!

Keep Writing!

Shadow
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Yes, very unusual indeed!

I enjoyed it, if you couldn't tell!
Katherine NotGreat chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, I did like it :))

You've mentioned all the differences quite nicely:) And what also is most disturbing for me is the point that Wendy from the movie chanted a death sentence for my favourite character (leaving him without any hope of redemption :((

But that fact served me well for my own fic for this fandom :))

Regards,

Kate
kasmira36 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Goodness! One of a kind story!

So far I've read your stories, it seemed that you separated the original and the movie altogether with blending them especially THEIR feelings for each other. This one is separating and mixing both in the same time. Peter/Wendy in the movie was certainly not like in the movie. Not to mention which one I DO love, LOL.

_