Reviews for Sympathetic looks, and blurred visions
Piccolo Chic chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
So so so very sad. I had the same thoughts as you did when they ended It's a Wonderful Lie the way they did. Thanks for writing this. It's way good, but pretty much how I pictured it. Poor Chuck. . .
autumn chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
adorable :D
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Absolutely nothing would ruin this moment.

:( :( :( :(... got the tragedy down, that's for sure. ;) Good job. I LOVED how you wrote Blair and Chuck dancing together...and the fact that they kissed. That so should have been in the show. :)

And I loved the end! How Blair tries to run after him and he's gone and she's alone in the street in her dress, looking like a lost princess. ah! So good! Way better ending than the show. It really ticked me off how the freaking promo for 2x12 GAVE AWAY the ending! (i.e. Lily saying 'there's been an accident' and Serena's face being all 'what!') Yeah. So good job!
WakeUpThisWorld chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
WOW. This should be how it goes. I liked it a lot even if it was written quickly it got the point across.
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Sad! But great job writing this!

I loved it!

Lisa chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This was fantastic! I like how Dan and Serena watched them - awesome idea. I hope you continue this!
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I loved like SD were watchig CB dancing... I wonder how different this will be on tv show...but Im sure I will like your version more. Maybe you should continue.
xcrazyangelx1800 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
you should make this more than a one shot i really like it
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
omg. that's awful (as in sad, not bad writing lol. XD) and...pretty in character too. though I don't know if serena would cry so intensely over Bart.

wow though. I wanted to know what would've happened here. aww...poor blair. poor chuck.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
loved it update soon
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OMG, I thank you for writing this.

The BC? Amazing. And then SD watching.

I'm sure you must have seem my reviews all over the place and hopefully everyone and their mothers know my love for Bart/vdB. I really needed this. Because I'm 10 percent sure we're not getting this type of scene, which is BULL.

I'm glad Blair tried to go after him. Because she'll take anything he has to say over him not saying anything.

I think I'm gonna go cry for a bit.

This was a beautiful piece.