Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
Clorox2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Brava.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was nice. Loved House's turning the heat down ahead of time. My favorite sentence was:

"Suddenly he was very much awake, all body parts and nerve endings standing at attention, present and accounted for."

LOL! Very cleverly written.

And, BTW, I liked your point of view on your home page here about people uncritically praising even crummy writers. I totally agree. Not good.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Cute story! Loved it.
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I ned the fluff!

TrapperII chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I loved this little Christmas story! (Too bad I didn't discover it before Christmas ...)
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
this is probably the best thing i've read all night. thank you for putting up some decent quality and for not destroying the personality of the characters.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
WOW, that was so amazing! Really loved it!
kateandspencer chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I loved it- I can see him turning the heat all the way down. And them together, it was so tender. Thanks for sharing, Amy
catgrl chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow that was really funny at times.. House turning down the heat

to get closer to Cameron..
laura34000lr chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
"Christmas so doesn't suck": True! When there is a Christmas fic involving House, Cameron and love, it is always good...

Thanks for the early gift!
lucindadixon chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw, I loved it. The image of him sitting on the couch watching her plug in the lights was perfect. Just what I needed today. Thanks!
JosGotGlock chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw loved this then, and love it even more now. Great job and I'm so glad you posted this over here. It brought a smile to my face. *hugs*

Jo
Susanjayne chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That's okay...me likey fluff! Cute story!
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Love this story! All I want for christmas is Hameron to happen :)