Reviews for The End
Warkitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
So many feel! :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
sooo good! absolutely loved every piece of their story!
Cassia chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I have fallen in love with the Gryffindor Princess saga. Please od something like this again sometime PLEASE!
Cassia chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OMG, Percy and a paternity test! I was like 'Holy Bleep' whne I read that! It would have been funny if Ellie had been Percy's daughter!
xxCullenxx96 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I have to admit with no shame that I read all of the stories right now, at 2 AM without stopping between them. I loveeeeeed them all. Charlie was a true gentleman through and through. My favorite parts were at the very beginning when Hermione told the Weasley brothers off and when Hermione spent the summer with Charlie in Romania. The locket and the pocket watch were so incredibly touching. I really liked that you used a family heirloom for them to give to each other. Another thing I really liked is how close Hermione and Ginny were and Hermione, Harry and Ron's relationship. Seemed believable (y)

Two things that I didn't really like or that I don't think would actually happen is Bill and Charlie inheriting everything and the rest of the siblings didn't get anything. The other thing is Charlie wasn't really influenced by the veela girls.

I forgot to mention, awesome part where Charlie says that "I am, after all, a Seeker" and when he mentions being a seeker later on in the rest of the segments.

Oh, I also liked Charlie's reaction to Hermione's bikini.. very wizard like of him.

You handled Hermione's mother and father really well, them meeting Charlie, Richard's protectiveness towards Hermione and their final attack.

If you can't tell by this really long review, I really liked all of the segments

Well done! Much love :)
charlieblaze chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I had to read um all before reviewing the wedding speech from harry and ron cracked me up... :) I lived the way u did this and the effect it had it took me ten mins to find the next part of the story but I got there in the end they always say working hard gfor something pays off in the end and it did I'm so happy I got the chance to ready urr fanfics welldone and congrats on them all. Hope to see more of your writng
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
aw! I completely LOVE these stories! They are so emotional and sweet! You made big strong Charlie seem like such a sweetie pie. I LOVE IT!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Awesome. Amazing. Brilliant. Stunning. Fabulous. Good. Excellent. Astonishing. Well done. Nice. Lovely. Beautiful. Pretty. Imaginative. Well written. Fantastic.

Um... I'm running out of adjectives there, but you did catch my meaning.
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
great ending! i loved the whole series! cant wait to read more of your stories ! D
Incendiar Riddle chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I love the toasts that Ron and Harry gave!
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
nice nice nice! but I wish it was longer :D
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I loved this!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Very,very sweet! It's done right. well let's pretend it is: I'M DONE!*confettie in the air and all that jazz* really good. YOu should read Married to you by um...Anna Kayson. yup that it: it's about this pairing,Ginny/Draco,Parvati(or is it Padma? hmm..)/Remus (odd,I noe,but I absolutely adore this couple). Can't tell you anything else cause i want you to find out by your self. *smirk*
BookReader52 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I have never really read a Hermione and Charlie story but this one is good!

I never really thought that Ron was good for Hermione anyway, I guess it was just default.

I would suggest though, that you combine all these one-shots into one story and use the chapter names as titles.

Good Luck on your other stories!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
what a cute way to end the story :)

great work!