Reviews for Her Haunted Smile
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
OMG! ccording to Sap96's review my last review was the 5th one! PLEASE UPDATE!
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
Aww, i'm sad to see that u haven't updated in over a year,i was really enjoying this story, u did a great job, I'll tubscribe to the story anyway!
Sap96 chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
I know this is only the 4th review, but will you post anyway? It's at the most suspenseful time yet- you can't just leave it!
Spread.Love.Not.Stupidity chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
i love the story so far
Aqualily6 chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
Thanks for fixing all that stuff...I hadnt notices lol. Please post again soon, I go back to college monday lol.
Lovelyshakirababe chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
OK! I have read like your whole story again and chapters 3 flowing into four are ok it seems fine and it doesn't notice that you picked another random cullen. So will bella and her covern be strong enough to defend themselves against the volturi? Hope so.
docswife522 chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
I like this story a lot. I agree that Bella would forgive Edward right away. That's just who she is. And I loove the twist with the twins being in love! Can't wait to see where it goes.
cdunn2010 chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Werecat? Is it a big cat or a housecat? this is great so far, a couple things though. Alice mentioned Renesmee, and she doesn't exist, in this universe. also, isn't Bella's coven non-vegetarian?
MatthewReilly4Eva chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
Please continue
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
Woah that sounds really cool!
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
If you suddenly feel more inspiration to continue this story, then yes it would be cool if you continued but if your struggling to write it and not enjoying it anymore dont cause usually when an author stops enjoying writing a story then the story isnt as good as when the author enjoys writing it :D
scared-of-tellytubies21 chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
! more more more more more more!
Draco's water melon LoL chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
hey :) good story, i like it :) ...
scared-of-tellytubies21 chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
omg!i luv it! more more more more more more more more more!
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
i think that it would be fine if you stopped right now. but you can continue because it will make it even better.