Reviews for When James Met Claire
Me chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Haha! This is amazing! One of a kind! Very outstanding! Extraordinary! Extra ordinary! Need i say more? Though it is short, it is much more.. Er.. Satisfying than most of the stories containing thousands of words out there.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Ha! Poetic justice, I love it.
FreaksWillRule chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Shit-fire-mother-fucking-damn! I did NOT see that comeing!
hellerii chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
*snickers*

He really ought to watch what he eats...
WriterMerrin chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
So very cool. I just read Twilight last week, and was so excited to see a crossover with Heroes. So brilliant! I find it utterly likely that Claire's blood could cure him, poor thing. I love all of the details.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
wow
frak-all chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
What an AMAZING crossover! Claire/James was truly inspired. It's too late for me to write anything that even approaches intelligence, so I'm not going to try, but please know I love this.
xineweber chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
The horror... such cruelty to turn him back to being a sheep :D Claire must have liked feeling some pain again :) Overall a win-win for all concerned except James... Hahaha... Brilliant short story, always a great read!
Beth Weasley chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Hah! Serves him right. I wonder what Laurent and Victoria would think?
Inscribson chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OH MY GOD, that was great! I think that is a much more fitting end for James - being torn apart and burned is way to easy a death for him...You are gloriously evil, my friend!
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is FANTASTIC! :D I love it. I guessed that might be what happened and now it DID and I'M HAPPY! :D

...