Reviews for The True Nature of Strength and Hope
The Immanent Hope chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
... I am not surprised that Milly of all people pulled out something like that.
The Immanent Hope chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Ah, yuri. Such a beautiful thing, experienced by women and between women. It can bring men to nosebleeds, women to realizations... and at the same time prevent the massacre of thousands of Japanese.

I absolutely love both this fic and this chapter. The characters don't enter the realm of OOC, yet at the same time they change a bit for the better. Keep on writing yuri fanfiction, and I will continue writing these dazzling reviews
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Another great story by this author. I like the writing style used and am always interested in the stories being told. Would highly recommend this author to other readers who like this genre.
madrox23 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Another great piece from my favorite author!
And I really like the Zero conversation near the end it was incredibly sweet. :)

Madrox out MMFWCL
RoadMart chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
D'aw, cute! Great job putting anima logic in there and weaving the other characters into the plot. Wonderful job writing as the characters, too. I greatly enjoyed reading this fix. Very nice job. :3
KingofHeartless'09 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
interesting
sayalovesdiva chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
I have question. I know you cannot answer for everyone who writes fanfics for Code geass, but for some reason no one will write a good love store for Viletta nu. Why is that? She is one of the sexiest women in Code geass. She needs love too! I think she could have a great love story with Cornillia.
TacoKing23 chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
I really like the way you write your stories. The characters rarely seem OOC, even when you have them doing things one wouldn't normally expect them to do. And I wasn't referring to the sex, but even with that, you make it seem like something they would plausibly do. You're really very good at this whole writing thing.

At the beginning of the story, I wondered how Kallen would deal with the whole secret life thing. I think she handled it well, even though Milly figured it out before she could tell her.

Milly handled her part pretty well, too. Recovering from her Geass-induced confession and standing by it even though she knew Kallen's secret was a good move. And sharing her toy with Kallen was just considerate of her. She's such a nice girl.

Overall, another great story. I'd like to see more Code Geass pairings, this one and the Kallen/Rakshata one were great.

Also, I may not review all the rest of your stories, though I intend to read them all. I'm not really creative enough to tell you I enjoy your stories over and over without repeating myself. I apologize for my laziness. You can pretty much just assume I enjoy all of them, because at this point, I assume I will. I know I have so far. Keep up the awesomeness.
lord of gore chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
wow ya already have groping in the first chapter :) that's great should irritate the no Yuri all i like the story so far.i would like to see a C2 and Milly pairing though
ryder77 chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
Excellent work.

Your exploration of Milly's motivations and frustrations were done very well, and setting the start of the story to when Kallen's hate for Britannians has cooled some and after Shirley lost her memories was a good choice. The buildup towards the establishment of her relationship with Kallen was also well-paced.

Lelouch was very well done, too. His personality shift between being with everybody and being with Milly alone was spot-on, and the little bit with Geass was a stroke of genius. I especially liked how you wrote him in the final chapter - supportive of Milly and protective of Kallen (as subordinate, if nothing else).

I was a little disappointed that Rivalz, Shirley, and Nina were reduced to their stereotypes, but I suppose it couldn't be helped.

I'm not really a fan of yuri because most of the stories I have read focused on the physical attraction and had little to no development, but this story was...'complete' even if I skipped the smut.

I look forward to your other works.
BlackButterfly1223 chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
I don't know if you wrote the "Short cute little romance thing" Yet but if you haven't then I vote for Rakshata& Cecile. I would love to see them together and the small little summary you had made me want to read it. Anyways I'm lovin the story and how you have Milly in Character. And some of the things she sayin...gotta love Milly. Nice work ;)
NavyJokerAce chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
Awesome fic, but i'd definatly like to see more of this story, or more of this pairing at least. keep up the good work.
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
cool though...i did skipped through most of the sex scene...there's something about...reading or hearing characters you like having sex...sound so..hmm...intrusive..?

but i did get the gist of it :)
Electric Eclectic chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
One of the best Yuri fics I've read in a while! Awesome Job!
shadowdragon72 chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
WOW! I must say I am impressed by this story. I have been a long time reader of your stories and have read them all. I did particularly like this one. It had my favorite person form Code Geass Kallen getting paired up with another hottie. I am glad to see that you are trying to keep the sex sceens varying and not just the same type of thing each time in each story. For your next fic should be the Rakshata and Kallen. I hope you keep on writing great stories.