Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
Lara chapter 12 . 3/15
I really wish you could finish this, it's a really great story :( But thanks for the read.
Aelly chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I am upset because this story is so far the best I ever read on this pairing. And the fact is ... you didn't add any chapter since 2010 ...

I hope one day you will write the next one because it was really a joy to read it !
TheRubyRed chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Update
Fawkes Devaue chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
AWESOME!
fouzia269 chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
hope you update!
sinnerxo chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Not giving up hope that you will eventually update one day.
jennijenni chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
I really love your story. So far it's my favourite GA fanfic, so are you gonna continue it? Please update!
HerLastBreath89 chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
keep on writing, i really want to see what happens next! :)
campcathryn chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
Love your story
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
keep writing! its really good-i wanna see where it goes!
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
So good! I really enjoy this fic! I can't wait see where you take this! I hope that you'll continue soon. Keep up the great writing!

jjangLIPE
Iida chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
Hahaha, DRAMA! That "Because I'm your brother" thing is scary. :-D But very very powerful ending. ;D You know how to write and keep us interested.

But great story, I hope you update soon. :))
bookworm5114 chapter 12 . 3/16/2010
hey i really like your story so...UPDATE...NOW! please?
driver picks the music chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
That was great! I haven't been able to read this in awhile, so I re-read the whole thing to refresh my memory, and I loved it even more the second time through! I can't wait to read more, pms!
bjq chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Will Mark admit his feelings to Lexie? Will Lexie and James date? How come Alex isn't glad to see his brother? How come they have 2 different last names?