Reviews for Only an Idiot
scrum chapter 1 . 8/15
i view this as friendship.
and OH! THEM FEELS~~~~
i thank you for this wonderful fic~~!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/6
Aw...I love Free and Eruka :)
Sora-album chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great job! Hope other story from you :D
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Yay! It seems just like Free to do something like this and not really care. So kawaii! Can't handle the cuteness!
Tales from the Lee chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That's a very sweet story. It fits with the characters fairly well considering all we know of Free is his clumsy and foolish nature, and Eruka. Well, she's the frog witch.

It's a good story, and I really wish there were more like it. Eruka is one of those more sidelines characters that I'd love to see developed, even free to be honest could use some development.

Great story
Natrona S.K and Saphia chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awww... This made my day. So cute! Nice job on the Free/Eruka. Please, do more! :)

xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aww, that was so darned cute!
cinnamonkitty5000 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
awww thank you so much! that was such a lovely idea! celebrating christmas in spring because eruka hibernates...lemme give you this basket of cookies! :3 freeXeruka is as awesome as awesome gets.
Jennie Mae Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
awwwww this is such a cute story.I really like the ending :D
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/13/2010

So cute! I love this story, and the ocncept is great.

Keep writing!
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
:333 Awwwwww. Too cute!

Do frogs hibernate? Even if they don't, it's still adorable. Nicely executed. :D
GeneralCuster chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Idiot's Christmas. How cute. I totally loved this story. Eruka is one of my favorite characters and I really love the hibernation and the descriptions.
May Never Know chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw...Honestly, I used to be just vaguely interested in this pair. But, now I have to say you've got me hooked! :D Both Free and Eruka were just so in character, it was adorable. I could totally see Free ripping a tree out of the ground to use for Springtime Christmas. XD

Also, strange as it sounds...Dang! This story makes me think that Free would make such a sweet (if rather stupid) boyfriend! :3 Eruka's a lucky girl.

I'm faving this. Mostly because Free's cursing and their cute moments made me feel fuzzy inside. Yes, BOTH of the above made me feel fuzzy inside. XD

Good job! :D