Reviews for Only an Idiot
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/6
Aw...I love Free and Eruka :)
Sora-album chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Great job! Hope other story from you :D
Matrix the Kitty chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Yay! It seems just like Free to do something like this and not really care. So kawaii! Can't handle the cuteness!
Tales from the Lee chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That's a very sweet story. It fits with the characters fairly well considering all we know of Free is his clumsy and foolish nature, and Eruka. Well, she's the frog witch.

It's a good story, and I really wish there were more like it. Eruka is one of those more sidelines characters that I'd love to see developed, even free to be honest could use some development.

Great story
Natrona S.K and Saphia chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awww... This made my day. So cute! Nice job on the Free/Eruka. Please, do more! :)

Saphia/S.J.
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aww, that was so darned cute!
cinnamonkitty5000 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
awww thank you so much! that was such a lovely idea! celebrating christmas in spring because eruka hibernates...lemme give you this basket of cookies! :3 freeXeruka is as awesome as awesome gets.
Jennie Mae Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
awwwww this is such a cute story.I really like the ending :D
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awwwww...!

So cute! I love this story, and the ocncept is great.

Keep writing!
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
:333 Awwwwww. Too cute!

Do frogs hibernate? Even if they don't, it's still adorable. Nicely executed. :D
GeneralCuster chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Idiot's Christmas. How cute. I totally loved this story. Eruka is one of my favorite characters and I really love the hibernation and the descriptions.
May Never Know chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw...Honestly, I used to be just vaguely interested in this pair. But, now I have to say you've got me hooked! :D Both Free and Eruka were just so in character, it was adorable. I could totally see Free ripping a tree out of the ground to use for Springtime Christmas. XD

Also, strange as it sounds...Dang! This story makes me think that Free would make such a sweet (if rather stupid) boyfriend! :3 Eruka's a lucky girl.

I'm faving this. Mostly because Free's cursing and their cute moments made me feel fuzzy inside. Yes, BOTH of the above made me feel fuzzy inside. XD

Good job! :D
Bu-tan chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Nyan ~

This story is so sweet 3

Awsome work!
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Shock!

i was looking through Soul Eater stories, since i just got into it... and after reading the manga (fantastic artwork & style is what got me interested) i checked out the anime, and saw Chrona's face and thought to myself "where the hell have i seen that before?"

i knew i knew it from somewhere! its your bloody avatar thats what it is!

I didnt realise until just now, when i was looking for Erukia stories (since shes super cute!). I read this entire story without realising it was yours! it was very sweet by the way, i love the erukaFree pairing. Even if my favourite character is either Chrona or Death (but only because i love his relationship with his guns - one day im gonna have to write a three way romance thing for them, im not a supporter of polygamy but ill make an exception for that lot!).

so yeah... loved it. well done there RV (and dont worry, im still working on threedays, ive got about four thousand words done, but its looking like a seven thousand words job XD)