Reviews for The Lost and the Forgotten
Castiel chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
But Gabriel is the trickster... and Lilith dead? not good..
AlElizabeth chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Yes. I think this story has potential... it just needs to be worked on, polished as you said. While reading I noticed that there were some glaring errors in your grammar, you missed words completely, and the writing style itself was, ah, somewhat juvenile. These are all things that can be fixed though! I often re-read my story chapters multiple times before sending them out and that never hurts because I know I am bound to find some mistake. All you have to do is read your story to yourself and try and read it like you were someone else... see if it makes sense to you because if it doesn't make sense to you (the author) and it surely is not going to make sense to the audience. I hope this has helped and I don't sound mean or cruel. Good luck!
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Huh. I wonder what's going on? Wonder what's causing Dean to be for all intents and purposes, invisible and John alive again and the idea that Sam never had a brother. Could it be a witch? A djinn? Don't tell, just musing out loud to you. Can't wait to find out what's going on.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This sounds like it could be interesting. It's just a little weird that Sam isn't completely freaking out- I mean if my sibling suddenly vanished into thin air when I KNEW they'd been there the night before I would be a panicking. Sam is taking this unusually well, especially after finding and a strange Mustang registered in his name and all. I don't know, maybe his hunter instincts are telling him not to go overboard just yet. Still, I'd be worried about my sibling, why the Impala is missing... I'd think they'd abandoned me or something. Anyway, I thought it was well written and I can't wait to read more! I am just writing my very first fan fic too so I know it can be a little daunting.

Keep up the good work!
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
I have always thought total redo's end up leading you and therefor the story down a different path. I enjoyied it.
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
yay deans better
Noninone chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
W.T.F?
Noninone chapter 9 . 10/28/2009
I want Dean! lOL

Noninone chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
babyreaper chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
That was a kinda jumbled up chapter, so much going on with different pov's. not sure I understood, Sam's but I'm sure it will all make sense in the end. More soon Please. Thanks
nexus432 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
Please write more soon.
Noninone chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
yey! another chapie!

More!

LOL

babyreaper chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Fantastic story, thought it was a bit jumbled at first but I've read it again and it all makes perfect sense to me, Keep the chapters coming. God, I hope that Dean is OK, and that Sam doesn't blame himself too much for staking his brother update again soon.
nexus432 chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Please write more soon.
Noninone chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
Im really sleepy LOL

Keep goin please! What about Dean?