Reviews for Unexpected Love
Katelaina chapter 7 . 1/29
I think vernon deserves more than two years in jail, if it wasn't for magic Harry would be dead and buried in their backyard like a dog.
HarryJackson12 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I cried reading this
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
This was really cute I loved how you made draco stand up for harry that was adorable keep writing
Danny for Jesus chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I loved your story can you please write a Sequel to Unexpected Love about Harry's first year at Hogwarts with His Daddy
Danny for Jesus chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I liked Your story Hp Fan forever will There be a sequel to Unexpected Love If so please let me Know Because I want to read Harry's First Year at Hogwarts with his Daddy
Danny for Jesus chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I want Severus To adopt Harry Harry to call Severus Daddy Please write a Sequel to Unexpected Love
PianoGirlForLife chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
This is very sweet. You should continue. Pweeeze? Wittle Hawwy wants it too.
Forever Me chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Hi! Normally I don't really like fanfics where Harry is a toddler or a little bit older, but I always give them a chance when I read them, and this story was really amazing! I know it has been around six years since you've last updated this story, but maybe, very maybe, you'll resume writing it, I hope. If you don't then this is actually a nice ending as well, where the reader gets to make up how Harry grows up. But the way you ended this chapter, it could very well function as a story ending...
I don't even now if you're going to read this, but I'll still send it :P

Forever Me
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
it was really cute that he called them fat friends
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I wish there was some actual vengence they almost killed him and all they get is a talking to
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
It's good, update more please though if you have time
Guest chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
meghanstar17 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
I want more now!
Bipolar Lover chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Naww I love Harry as a kid ;) He's sooo cute.
When he said 'I love you daddy' to Sev I had an 'emotional moment'
and you've got to love Dray for standing up for Harry when he could've very easily made fun of him too
They're gonna be best friends forever :) ... which leads me to a question... are you going to finish this fic? I really like it and I hope you haven't abandoned it. Harry's just so cute and I really want to see this finished.
I hope you'll see this review and realise not everyone is like anniewriter and wants to see another chapter to this...
Darklight-phoenix chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
Next chapter please! Do continue!