Reviews for Unexpected Love
WerewolfKing350 chapter 7 . 10/19
This is a good story, so adorable. Little Harry is so cute.
WerewolfKing350 chapter 3 . 10/19
It’s refreshing to see a story where little Harry actually behaves his age and not like a little miniature adult.
Kolista chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
He's four he shou teachically be in school yet but that's why it's fictional you can do whatever you want I love your pilot this story is amazing I hope you update soon.
Cinthya chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
What is his age? Sorry i forgot maybe 2 XD (just a joke i know really well by now he is 4.) but seriously if you didnt want to continue this story you should just left it in the chapter that harry was calm in snape arms and all you know.
patientlywaiting chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
Hello I hope you don't take the name offensively but I just want you to know that I'll wait for any updates on this story. I want to follow it through every chapter as it will flourish to become a great story I know it will be so I just want to tell you that I'm here and I hope you don't lose your inspiration and continue writing
Katelaina chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
I think vernon deserves more than two years in jail, if it wasn't for magic Harry would be dead and buried in their backyard like a dog.
HarryJackson12 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I cried reading this
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
This was really cute I loved how you made draco stand up for harry that was adorable keep writing
Danny for Jesus chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
I loved your story can you please write a Sequel to Unexpected Love about Harry's first year at Hogwarts with His Daddy
Danny for Jesus chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
I liked Your story Hp Fan forever will There be a sequel to Unexpected Love If so please let me Know Because I want to read Harry's First Year at Hogwarts with his Daddy
Danny for Jesus chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I want Severus To adopt Harry Harry to call Severus Daddy Please write a Sequel to Unexpected Love
TheBlindMusician chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
This is very sweet. You should continue. Pweeeze? Wittle Hawwy wants it too.
Forever Me chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Hi! Normally I don't really like fanfics where Harry is a toddler or a little bit older, but I always give them a chance when I read them, and this story was really amazing! I know it has been around six years since you've last updated this story, but maybe, very maybe, you'll resume writing it, I hope. If you don't then this is actually a nice ending as well, where the reader gets to make up how Harry grows up. But the way you ended this chapter, it could very well function as a story ending...
I don't even now if you're going to read this, but I'll still send it :P

Forever Me
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
it was really cute that he called them fat friends
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I wish there was some actual vengence they almost killed him and all they get is a talking to