Reviews for Chance Encounters
Bzzyt chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
epic
Preemtive Karma chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
I love the people in this fic.

Heh heh, Batman: Making people believe in him one crime at a time!
fanficfan001 chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Exellent couple of chapters. You really "get" the Batman and how he thinks. You get his character and how others seem him.

Have you heard about the video game "Batman: Arkham Asylum" coming out in 2009? It is being written by Paul Dini of BTAS/Detective Comics fame, and will have Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill as Bats and Mr. J.

Your stories reminded me of this game, since the Game Informer/Gamepro Magazines and various online websites say that when you control Batman, you are the hunter, a predator, and the criminals are afraid of YOU rather then the other way around. You move in ways they can't comprehend and you strike fear into their hearts. Sort of like your story.
Hepburn chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Ah! A firetrap of an apartment. Now I understand. :)

Nicely done dude!:)
Hepburn chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Another nicely done vignette in the life of the Batman and the people who he affects. : )
kobez2.0 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
OK so I was mistaken. I guess the first chapter was just working out the kinks or something. I liked this chapter alot better.
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I probably would have writen it defferently, but I really like the concept. And I hope to see more soon.

-kobez-
fanficfan001 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Magnificent!

This is a very good example of street level Batman.

He doesn't battle apacalyptic threats in Gotham, he protects her people from harm. He strikes supernatural fear into the hearts of criminals, while being benevolent to the good citizens.

You handled this entire chapter very well. We get to see Batman from not only criminals points of view, but innocents too.

Thank God Batman saved Lucy from that creep.

I like the way you make Batman seem like an inhuman creature of the night to Lucy, only to reveal that has a face and is not a monster, and have Lucy trust him.

Also your "flying" scene was great. Lucy still trusts Batman even though he is scary, and he "flies" her to her house and drops her off safely.

THIS is how you write Batman!

Once again, great job and I look forward to chapter 2.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Nicely done! I like reading from another's point of view! :)
anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This sounds interesting
seattle2008 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Thanks... I nice reminder of the Bat's basic mission and nature...