Reviews for Inui Juice
Kaaiii chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
haha gahh! so funny! can't stop laughing!
fuji's fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
i super like this fic. it was all hilarious! i just found it unfair that eiji got to kiss tezuka first. and... why did kaidoh had the chance to suck him and echizen only bit him, not to mention still with clothes on? ne, i'm also a TezuRyo fan hehe. Inui... i knew it was inui in the locker because he was indeed the tallest regular. but i didnt think tezuka would come in 1 minute and 45.7 seconds lol or maybe because he was still aroused with what the second years did? gaah, i was also looking for fuji, thinking all the while why he hasn't appeared. and it was really crazy to know he didnt drink the juice. oh fuji, you really love buchou, don't you? gah, i wonder what he did to him in the locker room / i've never had enough of their love scenes in harassment of buchou and its sequel (though i've only read the first few chapters and jumped here at the note)

i really liked how you torture tezuka... though i found it hard to imagine him losing his composure as her kept running away from the regulars here. really, really, really hilarious!
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Holy Ish that ending XD

This was hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
So, Tezuka was unwillingly molested by his team mates, who was under influence of love potion.
What makes it different from a rape, for all sides involved?
neko1998 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Poor poor Tezuka and as for Fuji, you sly bastard you Keep up the good work!
tk04 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Lol poor Tezuka. Fuji was just pure evil and everyone else love it. Thank you.
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
love tezuka as uke/bottom! he's so cool and cute at the same time!
sairakanzaki chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this story is very funny poor Tezuka. great story and i like it!
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh God. Poor Tezuka. Although I had a good laugh at his expense.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
LMAO THIS IS HILARIOUS! XD
spider fingers chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I cannot begin to explain how many times i laughed hysterically and cried in gleeful hysterics while reading this.

The end just made it that much better.

*runs off to read your other stories* X3
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
*gasp for breath* that was hilarious! *laughing so hard almost falling out of my chair* omg! i loved it, you did an amazing job! *laugh* so great! *wipes away tears* so funny! *sigh* wow!
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OOH, IS THAT A TEZUKAxFUJI HINT AT THE END? I LOVE YOU FOR THAT~ *squeals* *adds story and author in favorites*

I was wondering what Fuji did to Tezuka in the clubroom. Can you make a fanfic about that~? *smirks*
krazylicious chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
so cute! Got to love Tezuka
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I really love this story because it was hott and humorous and not once did I think 'gosh, this is stupid.' this is surprisingly hard to accomplish I have noticed. therefore, I commend you on a job well done. my only complaint is that we didn't get to read what happened between Tezuka and Fuji... I had actually been hoping for a scene of this nature for the entire story. oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain since the story was so good, ne? so once again, good job.