Reviews for Inui Juice
neko1998 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Poor poor Tezuka and as for Fuji, you sly bastard you Keep up the good work!
tk04 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Lol poor Tezuka. Fuji was just pure evil and everyone else love it. Thank you.
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
love tezuka as uke/bottom! he's so cool and cute at the same time!
sairakanzaki chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this story is very funny poor Tezuka. great story and i like it!
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh God. Poor Tezuka. Although I had a good laugh at his expense.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
spider fingers chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I cannot begin to explain how many times i laughed hysterically and cried in gleeful hysterics while reading this.

The end just made it that much better.

*runs off to read your other stories* X3
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
*gasp for breath* that was hilarious! *laughing so hard almost falling out of my chair* omg! i loved it, you did an amazing job! *laugh* so great! *wipes away tears* so funny! *sigh* wow!
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OOH, IS THAT A TEZUKAxFUJI HINT AT THE END? I LOVE YOU FOR THAT~ *squeals* *adds story and author in favorites*

I was wondering what Fuji did to Tezuka in the clubroom. Can you make a fanfic about that~? *smirks*
krazylicious chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
so cute! Got to love Tezuka
maryjaneleaf chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I really love this story because it was hott and humorous and not once did I think 'gosh, this is stupid.' this is surprisingly hard to accomplish I have noticed. therefore, I commend you on a job well done. my only complaint is that we didn't get to read what happened between Tezuka and Fuji... I had actually been hoping for a scene of this nature for the entire story. oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain since the story was so good, ne? so once again, good job.
Kirisaki Hisoka chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh, my god! This is pure awesome! How could i didn't read this earlier? Tezuka really is fun to torture!
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Three Words.

I Loved It. i am at a loss of words in explaining how much i laughed and thoroughly enjoyed reading this XD

I am so looking forward to more of your stories.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/22/2009

That was great. I love all the awkwardness and OOC Tezuka (he kinda had to be OOC in those circumstances... ;) and the hormonal tennis team. It was kind of wonderful :3 Poor Tezuka though, having to run away so much... everyone must have thought he was a freak. Love Kaido for brushing his teeth 5 times! xD

Great story, can't wait to read the rest.
Inconsistent-Anime-Freak chapter 1 . 8/16/2009