Reviews for Inui Juice
Kirisaki Hisoka chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh, my god! This is pure awesome! How could i didn't read this earlier? Tezuka really is fun to torture!
XxAngry-Evil-PoptartsxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Three Words.

I Loved It. i am at a loss of words in explaining how much i laughed and thoroughly enjoyed reading this XD

I am so looking forward to more of your stories.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUJI I LOVE YOU~

That was great. I love all the awkwardness and OOC Tezuka (he kinda had to be OOC in those circumstances... ;) and the hormonal tennis team. It was kind of wonderful :3 Poor Tezuka though, having to run away so much... everyone must have thought he was a freak. Love Kaido for brushing his teeth 5 times! xD

Great story, can't wait to read the rest.
Inconsistent-Anime-Freak chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love these *evil look*
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
lol. aww... poor Tezie.. got haha. So what did really happen between him and Fuji, I'm really curious...for him to go that pale..only one thing came into my mind...and that is that he submitted to Fuji because he knew it's useless if he tried struggling...

the ending's really hilarious. The whole time I was reading I kept wondering when Fuji will appear 'cause Tezuka would really be in big trouble... Lol. XD

*faved*

and oh, I'm going to check your other fics too. hehe
puppyfic chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
lol, I had fun XDD

And that Fuji is really sneaky. 3

I'm gonna read your other fics, nya~ 33
pore Tezuka chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I feel so sorry for Tezuka. I mean did you have to be so mean to him. Or do you not like him all that much. The story was good but its kind of mean to Tezuka. I'm just glad that the rest of the team thought it was a dream. But, what is going to happen when they find out it wasn't a dream. They are going to flip!
hunibun0 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
omg! ur story was friggin hilarious! XD i lmao especially when i read that Fuji didn't drink Inui's drink XD! *thumbs up for a well-rounded story* X3
saphire2moon chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
OK! Awesome! Funny as sin itself and I couldn't stop laughing. Inui's juice is always doing something funny. Great story!
xxasianicexx chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
yay! lol awsum twist at the end! tezukatorturehappiness [4me] XD
FlamingOrangeRose chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This is amazing. I was laughing all the way through it. Especially at the TezukaRyoma parts. I love the pairing TezukaFuji though. -x
SwiftFeather chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
xD hello Usagi-sensei. You watch too much Junjou Romantica xD

Nice one! I wish you could instill this concept into a Seigaku x Ryoma or Hyotei x Ryoma ficcy D
RonSa chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
omg.. the part where he bit him through his pants? *drools*
FujItachiHa chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Nya~ That was hilarious! Nya~ You should torture Tezuka more. I love your Perfect Pair stories because Fuji would be the one who's seme not Tezuka. Nya~ :3

You should pretty much make more of these. Nya~

And please update the "Harassment of Buchou: Second Match" soon Nya~ I love it! XD Nya~ XD

~FujItachiHa~
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
HAHAHAHHA Poor Tezu! I somehow had a feeling Fuji didn't drink any of the juice, especially since he wasn't in the fic much until the end...
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »