Reviews for Inui Juice
jv chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
that sure is one heck of a day for tezuka! I love it! I like to see tezuka being uncomposed! Bwahahaha!

anyway, i pity Taka, he get the hundred laps though he didn't actually do anything bad to tezuka. I also think that momo and kaidoh's punishment is not enough!
Paffu chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
rehsgfsldfmgakldmsdklfio TOO GOOD TOO GOOD! the ending was great XD hahah fuji is simply evil, he doesn't need inui juice! you are such a genious! i LOVE your fics *_*
Paffu chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
ok i cant keep on reading without commentingXD THIS IS AMAZING XD Echizen: “Ne, you’re pretty big.” **dies**

HILARIOUS XD you made me enjoy tezuka being tortured **goes back to reading**
MeilinSnape chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh my.. now Tezuka-Torturing fics are my favorites!

I'm still laughing you know? XD

kisses!

Mei~
rebekahalana chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
THAT WAS HILLARIOUS !
EvCaCeLy chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
oh yeah. the fanfic is just hilarious. LOL poor tezuka
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
lmao this was so funny. It amused me very much. Thanks for writing it. I hope you do a sequel and it has a more of a TeFu feel to it... :D Anyway, nice fic. Enjoyed it a lot.
Heart chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OMG! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!1

You should definitely write more of this fics!
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
poor, poor tezuka!

this story is so hilarious!

whoah, imagine being molested by the whole team, oh poor tezuka!

but i like it!

especially the last part...

save Fuji for last...-

torture tezuka, torture tezuka!

i'm liking this sort-of thing already!*chants again*
primaaryet chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
poor tezuka, being molested by everyone (the Seigaku team).

haha, you really like to make tezuka crumble in defeat.

I like your stories...UPDATE SOON! THE HARRASSMENT OF BUCHOU: SECOND MATCH! SO FUNNY!
Nigellashade chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
OMG! Usami_Akihiko, this is so damn hilarious.. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

(no honestly, it's taken me awhile to calm down).. ;

This fic had me on edge, like a thunderstorm building up towards a final conflict. haha..

Seeing everyone chasing after Tezuka, as they seduced him in many different ways.

And seeing Momo & Kaidoh pairing up to take Tezuka for themselves.. (what a combination)

And it's kinda scary having Taka-san use that (Burning mode) O.O... don't want him catching Tezuka..

Eiji is still as sly as a feline can get, as he takes Tezuka's lips infront of others.. Now that's daring.

And also to mention Oishi's reaction, secretly molesting Tezuka, while keeping his composure in tacked.

Inui isn't any better either, he's also very sadistic.. when it comes towards his Data. Lol

Now Ryoma took me by surprise, not the so innocent naieve young boy..

He was more of a little devil, when he see's what he wants..

And a little more dangerous.. (Imagining his golden eyes giving tezuka the chills). ;;

But the final reward, *Fuji*... hehe.. Tezuka didn't know if Fuji was reacting towards the juice or not..

But end up getting caught by the most seductive predator on the team.

Fuji can gove that type of Aura..

But in this story, it's so funny..

Awesome fic here.. I really did enjoy this one..

Have a good day Usami_Akihiko, hehe.. Yes, I beleive you are Evil.. (only when involving Tezuka into things like this) _

(I wonder what makes us readers then?.. to like things like this)..

~M~
kickassgal chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
whoa... this is the best! Utterly hilarious~
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3