Reviews for Painkiller
Red Reaper chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
Please could you develop this as a spin off?

I would really like them to fall for each other as it sounds so good?!

I never considered them a pairing, but I like it. I like the idea more than him and the baby, that is a bit too weird for me. Anyhoo moving on...

Please...?

Awaiting in anticipation.
dwparsnip chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
LOL. I thought the ending was fine. The only issue I have is that it ended and there hasn't been any additions. Love to see some more.

D
dave7x7 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
i enjoyed it, keep updating
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I was so excited to see you decided to update after all this years!
What an awesome update and I'm looking forward to see where you're going with it and to see their relationship deepen even more. Update ASAP!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Really like the bonding between these two. I hope you're going to finish this story, because it's really good! :)
Ria Cullen chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This is an interesting read. I had never considered the idea of Jacob and Alice, but I like it! Good writing. I think the first and second chapters are pretty similar (both great though). If you decide to continue, I would suggest progressing the relationship between J and A further. I'd love to hear Jasper's take on all this. :) Again, great job.
xXElite WolfXx chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Awesome Chapter, I've always liked the idea of a possible Jacob and Alice relationship, and the way you have written it make's it real and I like that.
I hope you continue the story, because your doing a Great Job!

ALEX!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
What a nice Christmas present! :) thx for updating! Really like the ending and looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up.
Lis chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ala que buena esta historia deberias de seguir escribiendola quiero saber que va a pasar.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Jara chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I'm bad at reviews, but so far this is the only Alice/Jacob fic I've read that have their voices ring true. So thank you for the lovely insert.
gamecheck chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE! I LOVE ALICE AND JACOB
DareOfTheDawn chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
another chapter! there are barely any A&J stories out there! plus, its really awesome
Orismoris chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Good story. It has me hooked. Hope you get around to updating.
Unicron Risen chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I like this story, great idea to use Jacob as a painkiller. lol. Good Job.