Reviews for His Life in Their Hands
marypoppin chapter 1 . 3/7
i really enjoy your fic! thank you
Avalonemyst chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Enjoyed this very much
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Poor leggy! You did so well at describing his pain. You made it clear but not overwhelming. I share your feelings of how scary it is to see Legolas, the most calm and collected of the group, feeling so much pain.
EverleighBain chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Hi there! I discovered this story while trawling through older Teitho entries and just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. You write with vivid detail and great clarity, but never does it feel like you're doing gross just for the sake of grossness. I also appreciate the tremendous amount of research you obviously did-the way you weave that knowledge into the narrative is just seamless.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Blessings,
Ev
BookWorm624 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Yeah I'm like Gimli here...wow I cringed the whole time I read this! That was a very realistic picture you painted for us here!
Ista chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Wonderfully sweet and a pleasure to read! Thanks.
Lyonesse Aquila chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Good Morning, first of all!
This story is just amazing and I really love it! I have a strange obsession over angst and this just made my day!
It's really really perfect!

Thank you for writing this!
-Marsie
gginsc chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
I enjoyed this story. Good job.
Estel'sbuddy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loved this story the way they all helped Legolas
RyanG chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
If I could but describe the way you do...this is perfect and well researched. I am astonished, that I am. Awesomeness.
Miranda chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
A lot of background knowledge. And a very good fic. I had indeed fun reading all you wrote, you are very good at researching.
Ellynn chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Wonderful story, my friend. Call me crazy, but I enjoyed a lot a part in which you describe surgery; that is because I could see how much you explored everything, how you were careful about even smallest details - and that is what makes the story so great. Descriptions of the surgery keep you "at the edge of your chair", if you understand what I mean (we use that phrase in Croatian), and a reader just can't leave the story, but has to keep reading to see what happens next. Good work.

I love the jokes at the end - the competition in number of stitches and other funny little things. :)

Do I have to mention at all that your descriptions of emotions and friendship are great? :p

Bye,

Ellynn

P.s. I still have my appendix. I hope it won't create any troubles...

P.p.s. Did Aragorn keep his cherry stone as a souvenir? *laughing* Will Legolas keep his? *more laughing*
Jedi Sapphire chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
I can't believe I let this go so long unreviewed. *Shakes head at self*

It is exceptional, my friend... The amount of research that you've put into it is amazing, and your descriptions are so realistic. I also loved the way you wrote about Aragorn's reaction. It must have been very different, and very difficult, when it was his best friend.

And it *did* make good reading to have a well-behaved convalescent Legolas for once - it's such a temptation to turn him into a nightmare patient inflicting more pain on himself and worry on everyone else through sheer stubbornness that few of us can resist. ;-)

I can't wait for more from you!
Fiondil chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Great story, Nina. You gotta feel sorry for the poor elf. Battle wounds he can deal with, but appendicitis? Never had it myself, but I had two hernia operations before I was five so I know about pain. Anyway, now I have to go read your other stories. *grin*
Amiable Loner chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Oh wow, I never knew that about the appendix. Awesome story!