Reviews for Music Room
tangy12 chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Your story had my eyes start to water at some parts love it
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
AWW This was awesome!
BlueGem22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Awesome Story. I had enjoy reading it. Thanks for sharing.
Fandomfangirlno1 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
OMG! This is a really amazing story. I loved it. Mainly the ending part when she runs away. I liked the fact that she poured out all her feeling to Nate. It made the story alltogether better.
Fandomfangirlno1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
That was really good. Bet you knew Nick wrote that song at the set of camp rock when he was having a hard day managing his health.
StJohnSurfer chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
AW That was so sweet im kind of sad i read it all so fast! oh well im pretty sure there are some others to read!

Loved it, YAY caitlyn and nate are so sweet together! He was so nice to her when they were talking on the porch! and now they are engaged! YAY!

Well im going to check out some other stories now!
StJohnSurfer chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
sorry, i finshed this chapter last night at about 00:30 so i guess i should say this morning! anyway when i went to review it someone had turned the internet off, so i just logged in now to say that I LOVED this chapter! It was so sweet that nate and the guys arranged for caitlyn and mitchie to spend christmas with them. Uh oh under the mistletoe well that has got to be uncomfortable! Poor Cailyn! Well i really want to read on so, great chapter, welldone, i loved it!
StJohnSurfer chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Those kids are horrible!

That Mrs Baker is horribler!

That Agatha is horriblest!

And the place doesn't sound to great either!

I feel so sorry for Caitlyn. Aww nate asked mitchie for her number how sweet!

aww well i hope things get better, which i guess im gonna find out in a sec when i read the next chapter! It's called Christmas doesn't sound too bad, well actually based on what she's said about her previous Christmases it might not be! Probably should be going to bed cause it is midnight but i really want to read on! That's how good a writter you are!
StJohnSurfer chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
YAY that as such a great chapter seriously i cat get this huge grin off my face! :D aww it was so sweet how they all ecae such good friends i love big brother Jase! aww and it was so sweet when Nate kissed Caitlyn and then thanked her for trusting him he's so cute!

I can't wait for the rest of the story YAY!
StJohnSurfer chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Great chapter i loved it! I loved the 'girl talk' really made me laugh! ah you went to see taylor swift in concert unfair!:(

anyway back to my review! another amazing chapter, can't wait to read on and keep up the awesomeness! :P
StJohnSurfer chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I loved this chapter aww so nate and caitlyn are together YAY! and mitchie and shane YAY! Really loved it keep up the awesome wrting!
StJohnSurfer chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
LOVED IT! what more can i say!

amazing characters

amazing story

amazing writer

What more could you want?

Really enjoyed it and i am now going to read the next chapter!
StJohnSurfer chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I can't really suggest anything cause it's a bit late and i wouldn't know what to suggest anyway but i just thought i'd say how much i loved it! I listened to the song whilst caitlyn sang it i really liked it and thought it was perfect for the story!

Yeah so i LOVED, LOVED, LOVED,(don't worry im not starting that again) LOVED it!
StJohnSurfer chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Aww such a sweet chapter! I can't believe she had such a terrible childhood and I love how you used A litte bit longer in this chapter so that Caitlyn could get to know Nate better! YAY can't wait for the next chapter! I don't think you need to re-write it unless I am reading the re-written version i don't know cause it was written a while back!

Loved it a lot!
StJohnSurfer chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow! I love this story line! I cannot wait to carry on reading it is getting exciting!

I really like it serously you are an amazing writer, you really make me see what is happening as if i'm just watching a film and trust me only really good writers can do that and the way you write gets me hooked and i have to read on!

Congratulations on another great fanfic i'll start the next chapter now i can't believe how excited i am to keep reading!

Hope that your piano recital went well! Is there anything you can't do! You write, you sing, you play the piano! Unfair!