Reviews for 6 Ways that Merlin Turns Arthur Pendragon On
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
HA! I love that. Unicorns and Merlin just fit together so well.
Angel-Jin chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Cute; I love it.
Spaidel chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Aww, that story is so cute! :D
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
DEAREST HOLLY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME IN ONE OF YOU STORIES CALLED SIX WAYS CENRED TURNS HELEN NAME IS HELEN AND I AM THE LOVELY GIRL WHO KEEPS PRAISING YOUR FANFICTION IN MY UP TOO YOU WHICH SIX WAYS CENRED TURNS ME NAME IS HELEN AND I WOULD DEFINATLY LOVE TO BE IN THE STORY CALLED SIX WAYS CENRED TURNS HELEN ON.I WILL MOST DEFINATLY READ THE STORY LOTS OF TIMES AND I WILL MOST DEFINATLY REVIEW THE STORY LOTS OF PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE STORY ASAP PLEASE?.LOVE .PS HAPPY EASTER.
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
PLEASE WRITE A STORY ABOUT ARTHUR TURNING MERLIN ON?.YOU MOST DEFINATLY HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DEDICATE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR TURNING MERLIN ON WHEN THE STORY IS WOULD BE GOOD TO READ AND REVIEW THAT A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF AND BEST WISHES FROM .PS IF A STORY ABOUT ARTHUR TURNING MERLIN ON IS WRITTEN I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW IT JUST AS IVE READ AND REVIEWED THIS STORY.
HELEN chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
PLEASE CAN YOU WRITE A STORY CALLED 6 WAYS THE MERLIN TURNS ARTHUR PENDRAGON ON?.I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT HOW MERLIN TURNS ON ARTHUR MOST DEFINATLY HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME WHEN IT IS WRITTEN.I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW A STORY ABOUT HOW MERLIN TURNS ARTHUR PENDRAGON NEW AND BEST WISHES FROM .
helen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Can we have a story written called 6 ways that arthur pendragon turns merlin on?.i would like to read such a story to find out how arthur turns merlin on.i hope that story will be written please please asap please please?.merry christmas happy new year and all the best for all of .
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Ooh snap lol How and cute and they really do belong together! :D lol Nice job!
helen chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
How about doing a story from merlin's point of I mean is six ways that arthur pendragon turns merlin do you think of my idea?.please do let me know what you think of my idea?.from .
Alana84 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Awesome one-shot, I really liked it! Well written and very funny too, and very much in character, of course! The minor smut was also very nice, kudos!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/16/2010

Thanks for writing.
PineapplePeopleSpokesman chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Yay!

This was really funny and sweet!

Loved it!
3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Um.

AMAZING. -ly hot.

More please.
Kironomi chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
XD He's a virgin because he touched the unicorn.

XD How lovely!