Reviews for Do you want to play a game
B chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Oh! That explains it! For a second I thought Jigsaw was losing his touch. Still this was knid of stupid.
Ryuden Tamarashi chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Thats cruel, evil manipulative, out of character... and a great read. hope to see more of the kind, though i do enjoy your long series as well
Marcus chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
how would dog know to do, this could have been better
Morgie-Chan chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Wow. I have to say that, unlike everybody else, I never saw that coming! Maybe it's because I never watch scary movies or anything. I thought it was great though, nice twist! 8D
baldur prime chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
good fic

thanks for all

is really good

n.n
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I never it! Since she played that last recording anyway. I admire Jigsaw for the things he sets up. Easy when he's fictional though.
Fogfactor chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
this was good, though you could have tried more complicated traps, and a more psychological stnace to the story, i give you a 5/10
Kyuubi Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Well I'm impressed. I have to say I saw it coming, hinata and all, and the whole thing is waay too short, but you did well. Sad that all attempts I've seen so far with SawXAnything crossovers have been nuthin but huge piles of suck. Yours was very well written tho, even better than some of your own stuff.

Wish you'd write more.
spurs9 chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
are you going to continue this story? i think you should
T3Ko chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Nice one. Hinata is awesome.
Vld chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
as much as I hate to say it, that's understandable. I mean, she make be gentle, most of the time, but she IS a shinobi. Not being allowed, by her own teammates no less, to perform on missions, is an insult. A deep, wounding one. Of course she would snap.

I'm sad for Kiba and Shino, but I'm only sorry for Akamaru.
The-Fei chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
really? people couldnt understand the first time...

anyways nice short story
FanofFic chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
I got that it was Hinata right away. But the one thing that I thought didnt work for me was having Akamaru having to make the major choice at the beginning, of course he would sacrifice himself for Kiba not necessarily Hinata. Otherwise this was written really well the decisions and how things panned out were really good.
neko-kougal chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
although twisted i liked it true "saw" material. naruto, sorry hinata style
jere7782 chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
she do something like that to naruto too? Or was it just to punish her team mates for thinking she is weak..
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »