Reviews for A RangeMan Christmas
brandyrennu chapter 2 . 3/31
Omg I think this is the funniest story I've ever read love it
Daffybduck chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
OMG, that was soo funny!
brandyrennu chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Oh my that was good ... keep them comong
aruvqan chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Sweet jumping jesus that was funny:-)
aruvqan chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Wonderfully evil:-)
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
holy crap that was funny - took me ages to read cos i had to keep stopping to breathe lol
seems so plausible too, guys egging each other on and upping the stakes from tongue to genitalia, totally in keeping with thei personalities to with bobby being slightly disdainful and know it all but wanting to get one over les , and hal with his innocence an the only one trying to help... omg edna hahahahah
i realise this was written years ago but if this account is still active and you still write, i'd love to see more of this story :D
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Hysterical! Guys can be so dumb, eh? Thanks for sharing.
angiekwilliams2011 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
OMG FUNNIEST STORY EVER!
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
"Vince slid out of his cubby into the aisle. "I call eight maids a milking, 'cause I've got something they can milk." "Shit, Man, the song doesn't include a magnifying glass and tweezers. Those damn maids are going to be confused." "Fuck you, Lester." Hector strolled through into the comm area shaking his head as everyone except Vince continued laughing. Vince was frowning at Lester. "Well, Santos, I guess that leaves you Ten Lords-a-leaping." "Mine." Hector contradicted. He walked by, dropped a file in the out box and looked at Vince before strolling back out. Bobby looked at Lester, "Don't worry, you can still have Eleven Pipers piping and Twelve Drummers drumming." The door opened and Hector popped his head back in. "No, he can't. They're mine, too." Laughter erupted. "Slut!" Junior yelled at Hector as the door shut behind him once again." - Hehehe.
"Tank, what's your favorite Christmas song?" "Silent Night. Now, all of you shut the fuck up so I can have one!" - Hehehe.
"It's really too bad that Hal didn't dry his hands off after throwing that snowball. Especially since he was the only one nice enough to try to help Bobby get hisself loose." "I know." Ranger's eyes crinkled at the corners as he watched Stephanie and Lula aim their camera phones at a humiliated Bobby and Hal who were still stuck to the flagpole. "You're a mean bastard, Boss." Tank watched Ranger's mouth tip up into a slight smile. His gaze left Ranger's face to travel from the scene in front of them up to the window of Ranger's 7th floor apartment. "Don't suppose you know who called 911 before they could get themselves out of this mess on their own?" Ranger's face lit up with a full 200-watt smile. "Oh, yes, I know." He started walking toward the blue-eyed brunette who was currently doubled over in laughter. Tank stood where he was as paramedics and firefighters worked to move the crowd back and away from the flagpole. He looked at Bobby and Hal and shook his head. "Dumb-asses." - Hehehe.
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
that is the funniest thing i read i like a realy long time. I do feel bad for Bobby he is one of my faves. Oh my i cant quit laughing
rangerbabe.1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Fricken hilarious.
rainsong54 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Hal has nothing on me. I nearly peed my pants with this one. Thanks for a good laugh or two.
Angela3511 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
And this chapter was just as funny! Poor Bobby's going to need YEARS of intensive therapy after this! He should know better than to accept a dare from Lester!
Angela3511 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
"Please don't die." Quote from my husband as I sat here laughing my tushy off, tears running down my face, especially when Dead Eye Hal helped Bobby. Even the cat came over to investigate to make sure I wasn't dying, too. Hilarious!
RangerLuv2 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012