Reviews for An Inconvenience
ozzymandius chapter 1 . 3/25
Aww the ending was really adorable too Voldemort is still in character where he hasn't turned very fluffy but on the other hand I'm glad that this isn't angsty either and for once we can actually have a happy (ambiguously happy?) ending in a Tomione fic XD lolol they're still so childish though when it comes to actual emotions XD Thanks for writing!
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Such an odd relationship these two have.
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
good
Stardust of Orion chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I enjoyed this little series of fics. It was a very interesting writing style. For the story that you were telling, I think it fit excellently. 'Change' was a really good story in and of itself, but I sort of like knowing what happened when she met Voldemort again/finally. As for this story, in particular, I really love the ending. It feels right and I really appreciate that (and it doesn't fall into the trap of sappiness or fluff that would ruin this particular story). Good job.
Hyaci chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So sad. She's in a relationship with someone she doesn't love, and who doesn't love her.
Raised eyebrows chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You leave us speechless. If only we could all be so secure.
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Loved the series
Silver Screen Icon Again chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So i think you have noticed i've been rereading all your stories... but i cant help it they are soooo good! and then i feel all inspired to write a review and that annoying message pops up and then i have log out and do this... gaaaasssssshhhhh this effort totally proves my love for your writing.. just saying.. you are allowed to have a bit of an inflated ego.. i do believe most of your readers will understand..

anyway, just wanna amazing story.. i've never thought id think, "aaawww so cute" after reading the response of "no, don't be silly" to a "do you love me?'' question... but you totally managed it :)

Absolutely love it!

Silver Screen Icon

xx
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Hehe good thing she doesn't, cos onesided stuff sucks
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
"He had said about the conversation before the fucking, and that was no accident, she decides, trying to hold back a smile."

Grammatical error. "He had mentioned the conversation..."

There were a few others as well. Go over again.
Vindeen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Love it. Going to my favorite list.
White Crow chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
There has to be something after this. There HAS to be.
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
love it xDD
mexicantt chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love these two as well, and can't help but hope that you revisit them again.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 8/16/2010