Reviews for Dragon's Dreams
Tristi Lynne chapter 25 . 2/3
Great story. Are you ever going to post the next chapter?
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 5/28/2014
How about malicious neglect, unlawful use of an Unbreakable Vow, and refusal to hold up his side of a magical bargain? (like keeping the Cloak was going to be help *save* the Potters)

But then, Snape hasn't ever been part of this story no matter what Albus pulled on him.

Nice to see Dumbledore's comeuppance, though. Hope Snape is packing to leave, there's clearly no place in this new order for him...
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
I am so enjoying the Dumbles-bashing. Carry on. I especially liked the bit with the candy dish, and Hermione's little chat with Pansy Parkinson, heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
I like the reverse horcrux thing, though I personally feel feeding anyone jalapenos ought to be forbidden by the Geneva Convention. Ok, maybe the cream cheese ones ought to be all right...
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
I hope that Hermione's parents never learn that neither one of her husbands actually loves her, sigh.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 1/15/2014
Well, Salazar ought to be used to Hogwarts being a nest of lunatics; surely schools have not changed all that much in a thousand years? However, I did like Harry roasting the Deathstick, and look forward to him disposing of the other Hallows.

But I feel sorry for Millie. I tried to make sense of what Pansy said, and it hurt my brain, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
Good chapter. And, as we saw, leaving Hermione out of a research project is a dangerous thing (I bet she thought she was left out because she was a Mudblood).

Although the way that Harry and Salazar court her really turned me off; apparently she was all right with it, but personally, I would like to be liked and not just needed.

As for people who have been hosed by Dumbledore and need healing, I would put Snape high on the list. But alas, he's not really in this story except for a mention once or twice.
bitethepagan chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
Please add the final chapter! I want to know how it ends. What happens with Dudley and Draco? Do they get along? How many kids do Harry, Sal and Hermione have? Does anything ever happen to McGonagal for cursing Harry? How did they destroy the Invisiblity Cloak?
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Good chapter. Nice to see a mention of Snape-after hearing about everyone else at Hogwarts, I didn't know if he existed in this story.

I love Hermione's reaction to everything, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
Well, that was unexpected-but sad for all the Dursleys.

But it's going to be sad for Dumbledore somewhere along the line...
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
Thank you, Mumsy! Bella wasn't the only one slightly confused by the exact method of time travel (though it is clear that Bella is not confused at all about what she wants to do now that she is in the right era to do so).
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
Neat chapter! I see that Salazar is full of geek love for the tech of the 20th century, and will enjoy his stay there, I should think. After all, magic provides comfort mainly for the upper class minority, while the mass of people really, really like technology (I know I do!).
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
I am looking forward to reading the next chapter! :D
TheRedLight chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Cool story so far. But the goblin kings name is Jareth not Jared.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013