Reviews for No Demons Allowed
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great story. Glad I went to your profile. Looks like I am going to be reading a lot of your Supernatural stories.
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
You are SO good at writing Sam and Dean. I honestly get it through my head how well you GET their personalities down damn near perfectly! ;D
sentarla chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
awesome totally awesome!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Not surprised that Sam thought of ending things himself after hearing Gordon's words and how he brutally had to kill him. You got Sam's worry and desperation spot on and also Dean's fear when seeing what his brother was prepared to do. And it shows how much Sam trusts Dean that he heeded his words. Perfect at the end Sam saying Dean didn't say "Simon says!"
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
A great job of geting into Sam's head. I agree that when Sam killed Gordon he had superhuman strength and Gordon's words had to have freaked him out.

Your venture into his hallucination and unstable thoughts were spot on! And Dean's words were just what he needed to hear.

Great little one shot!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Beautifully written! Very tense and emotional and confused. I loved how Sam could see the fires of hell and I was even a little nervous as Dean approached the edge. It was a relief to see Sam see Dean defy the laws of gravity and of his own destiny. Well done!
carocali chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I like the way you pulled this together. How often is Sam reminded of his past - it's enough to drive him crazy! Even a little bit. And he's always riddled with guilt, so why not listen to what Gordon said? This scene makes perfect sense to me and I love how you had Dean beat sense into Sam to make it click.

Nice one shot! Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
Phx chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very well done. I have often wondered if Sam thought about just ending it himself since everyone, except Dean, is so sure he's going to be an evil bastard. It is a testimony to Sam and his faith and confidence in his brother that he hasn't. I think :P

Loved Dean tackling Sam and then grabbing Sam's face to make Sam look at him and understand.

Enjoyable.
SalchanTheWitch chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Great story!

So strange...my name is also Karen with last initial B and I LOVE Starsky and Hutch! Freaky!
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh this was fantastic! Welcome to the wonderful world of Winchesters :o)..I look forward to reading more by you!
spockish girl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh my gosh! You write Supernatural fic too! :-D That's great! :-) I loved it. I love all your stories, Starsky and Hutch and now you write SN fics. That's great! :-D

- Emma
PookbearD chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Wow, the fear and angst definitely came through in this story. It was so heavy and suffocating at times with Sam's feelings and emotions and Dean's reaction to them. Great story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This story was most definitely awesome. I can't believe it is only your first attempt at writing Supernatural. You have the boys pegged really well, especially with how Dean reacted to what Sammy was doing!