Reviews for Konoha: Naruto's Playground
youhateme chapter 6 . 11/7
So far I like this story, tbh if I was in the naruto universe I would be using chakra for fun too.
zx20000006 chapter 12 . 10/29
I know she’s just a kid but I have to get this off my chest JUST WHERE THE FUCK DOES SHE GET OFF glaring at him and treating him like that!. He let her into his home gave her HIS bed and let her use HIS scrolls and she gets angry at him for being talented? THAT UNGRATEFUL BRAT WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!
Naruto Sleep chapter 5 . 10/17
Gah damn
good book it would be cool if u could make naruto you know leave konoha and be a bounty hunter and not give a shit about konoha then they mess with him and he blows up the village
GrandTacoBell chapter 13 . 7/31
Follow me! huhuh huh… hehe spy from tf2
Tangerine chapter 32 . 5/26
This Naruto reminds me of how i pictured Boruto before watching that first movie.
The last scene with Mikoto made me tear up, I'd been thinking for awhile that maybe Naruto needed just that.
Gavin Tyson chapter 1 . 5/12
Sweet lord is that drama category accurate. I enjoyed the Ten Ten bits, despised the "woe ways me" Naruto edge lord stuff.

So much mental anguish, Naruto should have so much edge, he's basically a pizza cutter; all edge... no point.

kind regards.
A chapter 7 . 4/30
Huh a ten ten fic haven’t seen any so this fic will decide if I hate or like the ship
A chapter 1 . 4/30
This is probably the most original fic I seen in a while
Write Your Wrongs chapter 10 . 4/21
Uchiha Madara. Uchiha Madara. For fuck’s sake, I’m sick of all these damned stories revolving around those damned Uchihas. Kishimoto really fucked up by making Naruto so Uchiha centric.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 4 . 4/21
Who the hell is gonna shout Kawarimi?! It’s like a Hyuga shouting ‘Byakugan!’ or Sasuke shouting ‘Sharingan!’ Fucking lame asses
Someone chapter 1 . 4/15
I was reading the other reviews and i have to ask, what is wrong with readers on this site? They are? So rude?
Tangerine chapter 30 . 4/15
This chapter was amazing.
Why would u ad tenten in the story that's totally a wrong move they were not even remotely close in the canon
m o r e chapter 13 . 2/3
hmmm yea i think naruto is nemo if he be a fish
insert