Reviews for Konoha: Naruto's Playground
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 52 . 7/22
*mimics Lee and Gai's 'nice guy' poses* 3
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 9 . 7/19
Laughed so hard at Jiraiya lol
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 7 . 7/19
The Tonton moment with Shizune and Tsunade - priceless ;D
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 52 . 7/5
This fanfic was absolutely amazing! I love how you were able to go from humorous to serious and back all the while keeping a solid plot running throughout it :) I squealed so many times from the twists, my family thought I was having more issues than usual lol. I can't wait to read the sequel! This fic can't end yet! _
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 5/12
It was pretty good, and certainly has an entertaining plot. However, the way the plot is portrayed leaves something to be desired. Overally about an 8 out of 10.
DontHaveAnAccount chapter 52 . 5/11
This was a wonderful story. It made me laugh. It made me cry. And! You didn't make naruto obnoxiously overpowered, which was a huge plus! Overall A. You did great.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 5/9
This chapter so far is using far more 'telling' than 'showing'. If you think about most, if not all, successful books, movies, etc., when something terrible happens, the authors don't have to create a monologue describing why the character feels the way they do. No, they've already shown you the bond they share throughout their interactions in the story so much so that you can feel the loss yourself. While this story isn't bad, it's certainly missing this factor, which, in my opinion, separates a good story from a great one.
Rogue Survivor chapter 18 . 5/7
You messed up a sentence in this chapter when describing Kurenai and her team.
Matthew chapter 3 . 4/21
Hi your story about narutos play ground was awsome and really intresting
surgit chapter 52 . 4/4
just great. Thanks for putting the effort in to make a great story.
arsenicminds chapter 9 . 2/15
I'm not sure if it was nardos birthday or Tenten that they celebrated its unclear
worst fic ever don't read
arsenicminds chapter 29 . 2/14
I don't ship naruto and Tenten like ew no I can't so I hope this ain't naruten
arsenicminds chapter 3 . 2/13
this is a really nice chapter and I look forward to seeing how you continue this book
Tobirama chapter 9 . 2/7
Nidaime you say? I though I was the Nidaime? Who's that Sinshui?
4,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »