Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Terry Kay chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
Yet another great story from the Jenna 'verse. thank you!
Loretta the Contessa chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
very good ending to the story
Grey Fool chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
What a perfect ending to a long series. Great job.
anschi chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
What should I say you know I like your stories very much. This was another great one. Thank you very much for writing it.

Happy new year!
Grey Fool chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
Who wouldn't be proud...oh well I guess Mr. Blakeney would be quite unhappy about Jenna...lol great job as always.
Grey Fool chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
lol, I love Billy's comment about not having anyone who is able to impersonate a 13 year old. I could agree with that...unless they want to start hiring them younger...won't Lee like that one if they started with Jenna?
Grey Fool chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
oh very stupid Christy. That is not a good idea, particularly when dealing with Lee and Amanda's daughter...Jenna is kinda well protected by more then just the guards...

Anyway, great job and keep up the good work.
Grey Fool chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
Nice touch on the scarecrow doll and rolling that short story into this one.

Great job so far and keep up the good work.
linda4861 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
YIKES! Please write more... gotta find out how it ends... Thanks for writing. I enjoy your stories very much... Linda
anschi chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Great story! I love your Jenna stories very much. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't let me wait to long.
Grey Fool chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
I'm surprise Lee didn't turn the car around and took a bite out of that social worker's head. I've a feeling I would have...or at least investigated why there is such a thing on the permanent record.

keep up the good work.
Grey Fool chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
oh no, poor christy, things just went from bad to worse for her. Great job though.
Daryl Ann chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
I liked the self defense lessons! Go Jenna! I look forward to the next chapter. :o) DA
Loretta the Contessa chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
great chapter. glad her father showed up in time
Grey Fool chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
poor Christy, her trust in her dad is shattered.