Reviews for Restricted
horan-hugged chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
Why do you always write bloody good stories?
hateme101 chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
this was a really good story
yoyoyo chapter 16 . 7/29/2011
Mason and Alex chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
love it xDD
Mudblood Queen chapter 11 . 7/24/2011
I'm stuck in bed, feeling/looking like complete crap yet you still manage to make me smile.

Also, I have to tell you (since I know you're a Whovian) that I've read so many River/Doctor smut fics where, once they finish up the sex they lie in bed and The Doctor traces Gallfreyan letters on River's body that when I read the part where Tom was tracing patterns across her dress I expect to read something about High Gallifreyan and naked flesh. :)
KayKarenJasmin chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
wow... its such a great story! its so sweet too! such a great story! really! i was in TONS of trouble just now cause i was like reading it through a laptop in the car then a BB to complete the story... LOL even got late for my photography lesson for it... but SOOOOOOOOOO worth it i tell you! these are why fanfiction is such a great place, and why it's still worth reading even though, out there, some of the stories really and truly are just crap... stories like these are the reasons why... anyway love tom here... LOL Cheeky Charms... tom riddle... LOL :P

smileylol )
MsHolmes chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
Loved it ! You have converted me :D
Aria DeLoncray chapter 16 . 7/15/2011
Aww, this was sweet! You make me actually like Tom.
gallifrey calls now chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
Favorite, because this story is amazing.
alphaladywolf chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
Loved this. Tom is human. Ron is a git. Harry is understanding and manipulative. Tom/Hermione is amusing and sweet in a twisted way.
callalily32 chapter 16 . 6/21/2011
This is at turns hilarious, adorable, and ironic, but always believable. Thank you for this gem of a story; it's exactly what I was hoping for it to be and much more!
Espied7 chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
Aw, cute story. I really like the originality of the time travel method, and their relationship is also pretty great.
Little Miss English Nerd chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
Ooh! I like this one!

I love how Tommy isn't all OOC and stuff; the change is rather gradual, which is much more logical than, "And when he woke up, he knew he would give anything for the woman lying next to him...even his evilest ambitions..." yadda yadda yadda...

Very well done! :)
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 16 . 5/29/2011
extremely good and very well written. great story. it's rare to find an author with actual good grammer. pleasure to read, gonna go read some others of yours ttfn
Athena Dolos chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
I really love your stories. I hoped you that you have written more about their life afterwards.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »