Reviews for Restricted
yastata chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
Hello!

I've just finished reading this and it's one of the best fanfics of this ship.

It was hard for me to understand some expressions, I'm brazilian, but I think I was.. good.

Seriously, this fic is so original! I couldn't imagine what would happen in the next chapter and it was pretty exciting.

This end...

Dumbledore as phoenix, MY Tom is now, well, showing that he can truly love someone. And Hermione has been chosen.

Ahh, that's it.

Gotta go.

Kisses!
yay chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
This was good. You should write more of these!
yay chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
This was good. You should write more of these!
WannabeWolfe chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
This was a really sweet story and a creative idea! I enjoyed it quite a bit.
timunderwood9 chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
The problem with a story like this is that it simply isn't plausible that Hermione would keep going back without a detailed plan for exactly how something beneficial would come about, and "I'm just going to look at his belongings in case one of them is a horcrux. Yeah, its totally not that I have the hots for a dark lord" doesn't qualify.

The thing is of course any detailed plan for how and why to interact with the future dark lord would preclude the sort of behavior which could allow a love story.

Ergo the story simply can't work and is at its core AU and based on strongly OOC behavior.

Not that this is an objection as such, but...

Also I someday want to write a story where a time traveling Harry forms a soul bond with Voldemort
Selina Lex chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
because of you i spend my morning reading your great story

i had a really beautiful time !

thanks a lot
hermionetom chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
absolutly amazing!

i'm blown away. its great very creative, and i like your style of writting :)
wendysdarling chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant story! It was so very amusing to read Hermione and Tom's arguing, and so fascinating to see how Hermione evolved him into the person he is now. It was extremely nicely done. ) I've been on a Tom/Hermione reading spree and I've got to say, this is my second favourite! At first I found this pairing absolutely rediculous, but then...I fell in love with it all. )

Thank you for such a fantastic story,

Kaitlyn.
ckatherine chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
loved the story but the end waskinda disatisfying... i want evil tom! :) good job to your story thouhg
mysteriouslife chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
WOW! I loved this story! :D :D Absolutely well written! :D:D Loved IT! SERIOUSLY THOUGH, KEEP WRITING because you're an absolutely awesome writer! :D
daphne 13 chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
LOVED IT!
Pazia28 chapter 16 . 10/30/2010
that was very good though i wish it was longer, it seemed to move to fast and the relationship though in type it said it was built in months seemed only to be built in a real short time, if you go to fix this please streatch it out.
agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 16 . 10/16/2010
Now that I'm done reading this story... I kind of want to cry. :') It was SO good. Beautiful. Fantastic. I love how you made Tom such a charming bastard. ;)
agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Wow, I love the interactions between Tom and Hermione and how they converse with each other.

To be honest, towards the end of the first part of this chapter, I kind of thought it was sexy. ;D
agirlsufferingwritersblock chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
OH GOD THIS IS FANTASTIC.

very interesting! This is sooo good! :D How did Tom know Hermione's name? that's what intrigues me so much. Oh well, I'm going to go to the third chapter now. ;) You never cease to surprise me.
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »