Reviews for Restricted
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
This story really is damn interesting.

Los Grotos chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
What a lovely sense of humor.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Someone needs to take a calming draught effective immediately!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Lovely. A bigoted ghost.
Hazelspell chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
So was Hermione the one that initially told Tom Riddle (dear, dead sexy Tom Riddle x3) about the Room of Requirement? My mind has been blown.

Loved shirtless Tom. And they kissed again. EEP! Lovelovelove!
Hazelspell chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
THEY KISSED!

*screeches and jumps up and down, completely disregarding the fact that it's the middle of the night in which normal people sleep instead of being glued to Tomione time travel fics*

I had NO idea that Tom was going to cross over into Hermione's world! Totally caught me off guard.

Great, great chapter!
Hazelspell chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I love how this story is able to correlate with actual canon events that happened in the books!

And splendid chapter! I have a feeling I won't get any sleep tonight. Darn Tomione fic, bloody addicting. :3
Hazelspell chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Great chapter!

...

Yeah, that's it for the review. Notice how my reviews get considerably shorter the more excited I am for this fic.

ONWARD TO CHAPTER FIVE. :D
Hazelspell chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Tom SEXY.

Hopefully that will suffice for a review. I really want to see what happenes in Chapter Four. :3
Hazelspell chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Eeep! I loved this chapter! Especially the random time twist. I'm hoping this story doesn't turn out into the horribly devastating "Goes Back In Time For a Couple of Seconds, Then Returns to Find Her Evil-Lord Lover Withered, Old, and Dying.."

Right? right? D: Crossing my fingers this has a happy ending!

In any case, love your writing! *hugs Tom/Hermione pairing* Best crackship ever! :D
Hazelspell chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I've heard so many raving reviews about this fanfiction, so I decided once and for all I needed to check it out.

Good thing I did!

This is brilliant! I love the idea of Tom/Hermione and the awesome crack-pairing-ness that invaribly follows with it. I loved the characterization (Tom's especially).

Can't wait to see what you have in store.

ONWARD TO CHAPTER TWO. :D
Bastassine chapter 16 . 12/10/2011
Nice story, I enjoyed it a lot. But what about the Death Eaters ? And Lily and James Potter ?

They don't even mention the possibility of being sent to Azkhaban... unless, of course, if at that Time Voldemort had control over the Ministry. Well, given he is supposed to give it up, it is still weird.

The Epilogue was too light, in my opinion.
Eoeo chapter 16 . 12/10/2011
Hm... A bit odd that the series ended with Hermione and Ron talking instead of her and Tom, but overall this story was freaking awesome!
Eoeo chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
Whoa, what a way to end a chappie!
Eoeo chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Wouldn't the future she will return to be different from earlier? Awesome chappie!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »