Reviews for Restricted
Eoeo chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
Wouldn't the future she will return to be different from earlier? Awesome chappie!
Eoeo chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Aw! Super sweet scene there :P
Eoeo chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Perfect xD
Eoeo chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
I think that if Tom didn't wake Hermione up, it wouldn't be because he didn't hear, but because he just wanted to mess with her. :P great chappie!
Eoeo chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
That whole chapter was actually sort of...cute x3
Eoeo chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Coo-el chappie!
Eoeo chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Whoa! Didn't expect Tom to cross over at all! This was an awesome chappie!
Eoeo chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Awesome chappie!
Eoeo chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Hehe trust Hermione to want to get the last word in x)
Eoeo chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
I just realized, Tom said that she wouldn't be able to resist because of the mystery, but isn't the same for him? Cx awesome chappie!
Eoeo chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Whoa... Hehehe must've been a shock for Hermione to have Tom all over her like that the second she came through :)
Eoeo chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Whoa! Awesome start and a unique way of having Hermione go back in time!
fin du globe chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Oh, wow. I mean, WOW. Like, WOW.

This is awesome. Though, there was this spelling error somewhere I think, but still. Original. Riddle and Hermione and everyone's in-character, and this is awesome. AWESOME. It has the right amount of humour peppering it here and there, and it's fast-paced, but not too fast, and the dialogue makes me smile, and gods, YOU ARE AMAZING. This is brilliant. Your portrayal of Riddle is chillingly accurate, and yet he's somehow endearing. Sarcastic, annoying, smart but a fool in love. (Kind of how I see him in my head.) I keep smiling throughout this whole story. You've done very, very, VERY well. Awesomeness.
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »