Reviews for Restricted
revinzy chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
I like the idea so much. This story is beautiful...
Rosefairy chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
I am just a random HP fan that likes to read fanfic but I have to tell you… This is the best Hermione/Tom Riddle story I’ve ever read. Maybe even the best fanfic I ever red. I think even some of our favorite JKR elements can be found in your way of telling the story, like these moments all over the story that seem unimportant in the beginning but in the end it all makes perfect sense. You’ve also created this good girl/bad boy kind of romance that I simply loved all from the beginning. And you didn’t corrupt the original story with your plot changes... well not for me at least. I see your ending as something similar to what could have been if Voldemort did try remorse when Harry had offered him in the original story. Anyhow... I thank you really have a great talent for writhing and I thank you for sharing this story with us.
Spannerspoon chapter 16 . 5/31/2016
Awww! Lovely ending and I thought the way you wrote Tom was fantastic!

Loved it
a.a chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
This story made me feel so warm. I adored the ending and how everything just wrapped up together, honestly. A lot of the stories featuring Tom Riddle just made me want to rip my heart out in anguish and despair. Ergh... This one's actually happy. c: I appreciate that.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 16 . 3/20/2016
Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing story!
SaiyaCat chapter 16 . 3/2/2016
Such a Great Ending.
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
Hehehehehe so funny.
thelittlepandagirl chapter 16 . 2/15/2016
This was funny and cute. And I love a happy ending.
Random Commenter chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
I fucking love this story.
ladybear92 chapter 16 . 1/21/2016
nice story
Lynda Loyde chapter 16 . 1/19/2016
I like your take on time travel. It is interesting though no thoroughly explained. You also pictured a not bad Tom and Hermione's character was still canon. Most of all, I definitely enjoyed the conversations. They are really engaging and very witty which made the story very enjoyable. The ending was okay, but there are things which could have been written better, I think. All in all, this was an enjoyable read and so thank you for writing this :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/11/2016
This was such a great story! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Ahhh! Lol that was so sweet of Tom to decide to visit her caise she was avoiding him.. Lololol!
R.G.D chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Wonderful
mega700201 chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
I am aware that you wrote this a long time ago. However, I just read it in one day and I loved it!
I don't even know if you'll even receive this, still...good job.
570 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »