Reviews for Restricted
DevilToBeLoved chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
A happy, happy ending. Loved it.
silver-nightstorm chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Lovely story! A great concept that added a unique twist to the time travel when Riddle could travel to Hermione's time as well. Wonderfully done.
pesuasion chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
I enjoyed this story very much so! well written too, thanks for this!
mermani chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
I enjoyed this fic so much! Your characterization of Tom - that slow progression from the start of the fic to giving up "everything" for Hermione - was wonderfully done. BOTH of them being able to travel back and forth made the plot-line so original. Kudos!
DGfleetfox chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I honestly cannot believe I somehow overlooked this story for so long when I am admittedly a huge Tomione fan, they're one of the ships I'm always on the lookout for regarding fics. Well, I am glad that I've finally read it because I love it honestly and am appreciative for how you made it/him turn out : ) Hope you write more for them, Ciao!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
Wonderful!
FishFryingFreak chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
It's times like these that I just wish people with these amazing stories could just give their characters different names and VIOLA a whole new strory, just waiting to be published.

Then again, if it was published then us, your faithfull readers probably wouldn't be able to enjoy the splendour of your lovely writing and insanely epic ideas for free.

I hope you find that all of us loving your story is enough payment to get you through your day.

I can't wait to read your other strories.
Sincerely, the FishFryingFreak :) also known as Ria, the guest who doesn't have an account :p
Lola Smith chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Thank you.
BlackRiddleGirl chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
I swear I have read this story about a thousand times in the past few weeks! I just love it so much! Your such a talented writer! x
luckintheair04 chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
I think I loved this the best! It was so simple but yet powerful! And it wasn't even rated M ! :D
dest-unknown chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Aww I just fall in love with Tom and hermione all over again when I read stories like this. They make me so happyyyy :)
SlytherinGirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was a really good, cute story! Your a great writer.
Tay.Potter chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Great Story. I love the whole idea of it, the book, Dumbledore as a Phoenix, traveling through time, Tom and Hermione etc. Brilliant!
Tay
LadyFlorentine chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
I really love this fic. Thanks for writing :)
Emily chapter 16 . 7/4/2013