Reviews for Restricted
Really good!
ChlexLover3 chapter 16 . 4/13
awesome story..
Dracos-Daisy chapter 16 . 4/7
I loved this! I know its been a while since it was written but thought you should know I JUST discovered tomione and your story is the 5th I've read and I loved it!
Riddle1512 chapter 6 . 3/13
This is so good, that I literally crawled my way through the story. I'm savouring each word. Thanks a ton for sharing.
artemisgirl chapter 16 . 2/2
️️️️️️️
Mari01 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
I loved it!
Jong chapter 16 . 10/11/2016
I'm not sure whether I reviewed before but since this is the second time I've read this fic, I'll take the chance to review! I really loved this fic compared to the cliche and normal Tomione fics which often go along the storyline of Hermione travelling back by a time turner and meeting Tom blablabla... I also really enjoyed the dynamic between Tom and Hermione, that he's not overly powerful and she doesn't keel over for him, though she has a realistic sense of fear for him at first, since this is Voldemort we're talking about. The story's progress was great as well, with the sudden change in the future and Harry and Ron finding out of them.
So yea basically I loved everything, though I suck at reviews, good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
This is one of the best tom/hermione stories I've read. I really like how you keep them both true to their character but still add your own twist to make the story believable. You've made this Tomione shipper happy!
Toermalijn chapter 16 . 9/7/2016
Amazing story! loved it! x
nabdo chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
very cruel ending! wold hv lovd to see some more tom and hermione! bt awesome book! good job!
GlowDust7501 chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
: )
Lillaflor chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
This was beautiful...So happy for the ending!
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »