Reviews for Restricted
JD SPARKS chapter 12 . 8/26/2018
I love moments when Tom gets a glimpse of his future self. Well done moment btw. I liked the awkward silence moments that followed. Also the engagement ring was sweet. 3
JD SPARKS chapter 10 . 8/26/2018
cute! though can't believe how incredibly dangerous it is for the to just ban bursting out wherever/whenever. she scolded him on keeping the book in his bag during class then did the exact same thing lol. hopefully the syncing helps fix the spontaneity of it all.
JD SPARKS chapter 6 . 8/26/2018
oh yeah not to mention the fact that he can move forward in time through the book! even crazier!
JD SPARKS chapter 6 . 8/26/2018
I am always curious how close Tom and the basilisk were. did he have a name for it, w he s it a he or she. did he spend time caring for it. lol
JD SPARKS chapter 5 . 8/26/2018
haha some of that reverse psychology there... haha.
JD SPARKS chapter 4 . 8/26/2018
whhhas haha she just can pop out wherever/whenever that's crazy!
JD SPARKS chapter 2 . 8/25/2018
Oh what a fun start. I've seen this on a lot of Tomione rec list and just started it. Did I miss it or is it specified at what point in HP timeline this is?
Sasha404 chapter 16 . 7/13/2018
Forever the cutest tomione story ever
Sam chapter 16 . 6/28/2018
brilliant
Guest chapter 16 . 6/14/2018
This is an rr and still an AMAZING story! Thank you for all your hard work!
GrangerGirl222 chapter 16 . 6/12/2018
This was very well written! I love the twist!
laelruin chapter 16 . 6/11/2018
Awwe! I wonder what would have happened if she had just decided to stay with him in the past...? Super cool story! Loved it SSSSSOOOOOO MUCH!
L
TheLoteTree chapter 16 . 5/31/2018
That was really quite enjoyable. I like the concept of the time travelling book being a horcrux, it makes sense because in HP 2 the piece of Tom's soul from his diary becomes corporeal and its still 16 years old. We don't really know much about how the diary actually worked but its interesting to think that it, and the book about horcruxes, may be used for time travelling. The banter and chemistry between Tom and Hermione was good. The story was fast paced and did not get boring or tedious at any point. Its also good to see that you haven't portrayed young Tom as a complete sadist. He just wants power and glory and has no qualms about killling people when he thinks it is necessary to achieve his goals. What exactly happens at the end though? Tom just gives it all up? I don't think that really matches with his character and to be honest, I think he is most certainly going to find some kind of loophole in whatever agreement he has made with Dumbledore and again launch a campaign to gain power, albeit with Hermione by his side and a much more different recruitment criteria! Thank you for the story. :)
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 5/14/2018
I LOVE IT! Will there be more?
Neemarishima chapter 16 . 5/2/2018
Wow. I came here after read Eclairs and I like this as much as Eclairs.
I like your characterization of Tom. He was so human and teenage-like, make him more realistic. Yes, he was evil but his curiousity led him to get to know Hermione and once he knew he changed. I like your idea of time traveling from book, once again it's more realistic than using time turner. As much as I like Tomione, the whole time turner thing is quite disturbing to comprehend. And the ending! The ordinary Tom. No more Voldemort. Wow. He would steal all women's attention, again. And also I found in your stories, Eclairs and this, a beautiful friendship between Harry and Hermione. I know their understanding about each other is one different level but while reading this I couldn't help to think about that. It's beautiful.
Oh yeah. Thank you for writing this. It was great.
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »