Reviews for Restricted
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2017
Enjoyed this story! Love your Tom. Would have been nice for Hermione & Tom to have a private moment alone in the hospital chap 16, Plus shame the last line had to end with Ron haha.
Critic Lol chapter 16 . 7/8/2017
This fic is beauty, it is grace, i would kiss it if it had a face... XD No, but really, IT'S SO GOOD AND MY HEART IS CLENCHING IN HAPPINESS AAAHH
StarDust1987 chapter 16 . 6/30/2017
That was AWESOME ! I LOVED it!
fallenangel13136 chapter 16 . 6/29/2017
this makes me wanna go look for more tomionie fics now. I've never been a fan of the pairing but you and this brilliant fic have turned me on to it.
Featha96 chapter 16 . 6/11/2017
I love this! 3
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2017
I fucking loved this... Read it a million times if I can.
Amerise Rei chapter 16 . 5/21/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this Tomione fic! Their candid meetings that slow grew over time. It's a great way to make small changes in Tom and I love how each interaction made Tom more human and less vile. Granted he still kinda was by still having death eaters but I'm kinda curious as to how much his propaganda changed over those lost years thanks to Hermione.
I hope you're still writing and I wouldn't mind checking out Eclair if it's anything like this fic. I thoroughly loved how brief this story was but a complete and satisfying story through and through. Keep up the great work!
A. A. Rei
skullduggery's best friend chapter 16 . 5/19/2017
This chapter almost made me bloody cry. It was really sweet and a bit quirky but not too cheesy at the same time which I totally loved.
Indigo2004 chapter 16 . 4/29/2017
Really good!
ChlexLover3 chapter 16 . 4/13/2017
awesome story..
Dracos-Daisy chapter 16 . 4/7/2017
I loved this! I know its been a while since it was written but thought you should know I JUST discovered tomione and your story is the 5th I've read and I loved it!
Riddle1512 chapter 6 . 3/13/2017
This is so good, that I literally crawled my way through the story. I'm savouring each word. Thanks a ton for sharing.
artemisgirl chapter 16 . 2/2/2017