Reviews for Restricted
me-ladie chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
An absolutely gorgeous story, and my favourite of what I have read of yours so far. This was incredibly witty and had some genuinely funny laugh out loud moments. Both Hermione and Tom were well written engaging characters. Their banter was written perfectly, I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations.

The only thing I didn't enjoy was the ending, there could have been a goodie dance!

But in all honesty. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this work and it deserves every single positive review you've had.
Loodles' Noodles chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
A new favorite for sure! And you completed it in just a month, I'm thoroughly impressed. An excellent story. I would not have said no to a longer epilogue though! :)
ARGHHH chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
I LOVE IT SO SOSOOSOSOS MUCH!
BEST ENDING!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I LOVE THIS AND YOU AND ARGHH SO HAPPY!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
Love your style and way with this pairing and that you finished! Loved it!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Great story! Thank you so much for writing!
TheShiningStar chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Really nice!
Born in 20th Century chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Thanks for sharing this unique tale! I think you have a knack for writing short, usually one sentence long (at least for your Tom Hermione fics) blurbs that capture the readers' interest. This is one of the few times I read fics under 50,000 words - the amazingly short question in the story summary section sparked my interest and after reading Tempora Abducto I thought you have wonderfully out of the ordinary story ideas (incidently, it was also the intriguing sentence "Inconveniently it's the things that need fixing the most which are often irreparable." that prompted me to read Tempora Abducto) It's been over five years since this was completed, but I do hope you still read your reviews (and reply, hint hint! ;) Thanks again for this short but unique story! :)
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
That was really good
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
I need to quote this one day:

"I'm really sorry about the whole almost killing you thing."

It took me 10 chapters to realize I had already read this. It seems I've read a few of your stories at some point. I wonder what else of yours I've read. I guess I'll just have to read them and find out.
Eylia Riddle chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
The story was amazing! I really loved it! You're such a good writer. Maybe i go read some of your other stories.
Kim chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
This was such an amazing story. It was so unique and the characters stayed real. I adored it!
ohmygodricgirl chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
This is one of the most flippin magnificent fics I've. ever read. You wrote all the characters beautifully.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
I immensely enjoyed this tale! It was so bloody good!

Frankly, Tom didn't seem as OOC as one would think but like seeing a more humane side and the way the two brilliant students of Hogwarts albeit the 50 years gap fell for each other was a lovely read!

I especially like the subtle way of you telling their consummation as well. (It's T after all). I liked the happy ending and was laughing at the way Harry/Tom interacted. This would be like the happy version of HP for sure!

Thanks for the lovely read xo
MadHatterx12 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
I'm FAN of your works... It's just... it's my favourite tomione fanfiction in the whole world of fanfics!
Rosaroma chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
I finished this in a matter of hours. Kudos for a humorous, fast paced story. I like your Riddle, he comes across as much more alive than I expected.
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »