Reviews for Restricted
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS? Not even a description! Come on now! I think I'm going to cry! Well at least they did it )This was such a great chapter, and I'm happy with their relationship. I'm itching to have Harry and Ron to find out though, especially if they catch her doing more .. intimate things. Update soon!
Ryn chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
Oh, dear. I'm worried about that vial of blood Tom got from her. I don't trust him with it *at all*, and Hermione shouldn't either, even if he is devishly handsome and a good kisser. *grins*
Ceville chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
Just as awesome as always.

;D

The banter is still a favourite part for me, it always is for some reason.

Nice work.
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
That was really amazing I can't wait to see what will happen next
Rowena Stark chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
update soon please. i can't wait to see how it ends.
serenity12345 chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
:D Cute!
serenity12345 chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
I Love it!

update soon!
Ekaterina2324 chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
God work... really original idea...

update soon :)
Serpent In Red chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
OMG. You know, if I wasn't afraid that I would clog up half of your page of reviews with w's, I would've given you an "AW" (with w's till the review screen wouldn't allow me to add anymore w's). That was such a sweet chapter! Although Tom DID kill Burke but still...he did it for Hermione. X.x...that's just...so aw-worthy!

Update soon!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
That was amazing and fuuny I just loved it please update soon
abovetheserpentine chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
damnit, i was hoping for a tiny bit of snogging. hahaha, oh well, one can only hope. *wink wink*

this story is just captivating. i can't get enough.

Twilight only comes out TOMORROW in the UK? it came out on the 11th in Aus! and i thought we were late. well, it's awesome, so be happy! :D
psalmofsummer chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
This story is so amazing! I can't wait to see what happens to the future. (if anything happens to it that it...)

Cheers

Nora
BlackTiger6593 chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
This was so great! I read this all in one sitting and I'm still wishing there was more to read! I hope you update soon! I really enjoyed this! Keep up the great work!
Lora chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Yep. I loved coming home to an update :) I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Absolutely fantastic! I can't believe he killed Burke for her, now that was a shocker. I really like how they get along, and they definitely have a thing for each other they just need to admit their feelings, especially Hermione. I can't wait till the next update!

Actually I can't wait until she runs into Voldemort and how he'd act around her. I wonder if he'd protect her? Ok I have a million questions going through my head now haha

Take care!