Reviews for Restricted
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
That was really good more please
Ryn chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
Aw. I don't know if Hermione can read Tom as well as us fangirls can, but this chapter shows how much he really likes her. *loves*
Serpent In Red chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
Oh. My. God. You just had me grinning throughout the whole chapter! Tom's so sweet in here. XD Now I'm going to be smiling throughout my whole flight XD.

Update soon!
mylove24 chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
Great Update! I wonder what is going on through Tom's head. I wonder how this is effecting Hermione's present. Update Soon! :)
Rowena Stark chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
oh, is poor old Tom falling in love with our dear Hermione? this is good, keep it up.
xx-Mione-Fan-xx chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
LOL

I love Tom.

Haha! I bet you love writing him too, right?

Hehee. Thanks for updating! :)

Looking forward to the next one.

xx-Mione-Fan-xx
Isabella120 chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
loved it!

Wow, good job!

~IS.
abovetheserpentine chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Ohh, I like this story a lot. It's an interesting concept that she can go to and fro as she pleases. However, I'm not fully convinced Tom would not take advantage of going into the future more than once.

This is an awesome story, and I encourage you to update as soon as possible! Haha. :)
ButterflyOnna77 chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Great chapter!

I really like this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Charlotte232 chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Another KISS!

I'm HAPPY! XD

when is the next chapter?
Welshteen chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
love it UPDATE SOON!
Lora chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Keep up the good work. I'm really enjoying the fic. My only wish would be for longer chapters. Are we going to find that Hermione's interacting with Tom affects how Voldemort sees her in the present?
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
OH my lord! I would totally kill to be in Hermione's place. He wa sonly in a fricken towel and she didnt' attempt to do anything. So upsetting. I love the chapter, especially the kiss. I really can't wait until they get together, though they kinda are already aren't they? Update soon!
Ryn chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
I don't think this chapter suffered. No chapter could ever suffer from a wet, shirtless Tom. *glomps* I really liked this line: "This was made very difficult when she saw the towel being slung over the top of the screen." *grins*

Tom's going to start getting possessive, I can tell. I would like to see more of the Hermione we know and love, though. I know she's all off balance from time-travel, an 'untraditional' romance, and Tom Riddle. That's enough to do anybody in, but being smart, bossy, stubborn, and motherly is who she is. He hasn't seen much of that side of her. I also think it'd really be interesting to see her take care of Tom in some small way and show her maternal side like she does for Harry and Ron. Tom's never been taken care of before by anyone, so I think he'd be taken by surprise and initially suspicious (I doubt he's seen many kind acts in Slytherin or the orphanage). His reaction to having her do something nice thoughtlessly will be interesting, I think.

And now I'm done meddling. Feel free to do anything you wish, oh wonderful author. :)

Look forward to seeing you Monday at the latest,

Ryn
Serpent In Red chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Bah, you're being overcritical. I thought this chapter was skillfully written and makes me waiting - hungry - for more.

Update soon, please!