Reviews for Restricted
lexicon63738 chapter 16 . 4/23/2015
Another great story you're very talented(:
Nikki Pond chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
great fanfic with great chessieness ;) hehehe. Love it ;) I could imagine Tom being part of their group and him annoyed.
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 16 . 3/25/2015
It was so perfect! Like oh my gosh! I loved it _
me-ladie chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
An absolutely gorgeous story, and my favourite of what I have read of yours so far. This was incredibly witty and had some genuinely funny laugh out loud moments. Both Hermione and Tom were well written engaging characters. Their banter was written perfectly, I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations.

The only thing I didn't enjoy was the ending, there could have been a goodie dance!

But in all honesty. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this work and it deserves every single positive review you've had.
Loodles' Noodles chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
A new favorite for sure! And you completed it in just a month, I'm thoroughly impressed. An excellent story. I would not have said no to a longer epilogue though! :)
ARGHHH chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
Love your style and way with this pairing and that you finished! Loved it!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
Great story! Thank you so much for writing!
TheShiningStar chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Really nice!
Born in 20th Century chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Thanks for sharing this unique tale! I think you have a knack for writing short, usually one sentence long (at least for your Tom Hermione fics) blurbs that capture the readers' interest. This is one of the few times I read fics under 50,000 words - the amazingly short question in the story summary section sparked my interest and after reading Tempora Abducto I thought you have wonderfully out of the ordinary story ideas (incidently, it was also the intriguing sentence "Inconveniently it's the things that need fixing the most which are often irreparable." that prompted me to read Tempora Abducto) It's been over five years since this was completed, but I do hope you still read your reviews (and reply, hint hint! ;) Thanks again for this short but unique story! :)
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
That was really good
The Dark One Rising chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
I need to quote this one day:

"I'm really sorry about the whole almost killing you thing."

It took me 10 chapters to realize I had already read this. It seems I've read a few of your stories at some point. I wonder what else of yours I've read. I guess I'll just have to read them and find out.
Eylia Riddle chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
The story was amazing! I really loved it! You're such a good writer. Maybe i go read some of your other stories.
Kim chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
This was such an amazing story. It was so unique and the characters stayed real. I adored it!
ohmygodricgirl chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
This is one of the most flippin magnificent fics I've. ever read. You wrote all the characters beautifully.
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »