Reviews for Restricted
Suspicious Soup chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
The middle is quite funny. I feel bad for Hermione. Update soon!
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
So I'm guessing Tom's never going to return that book. Interesting indeed, which can be a forshadow that he still wants to see her maybe?

I love the chapter, especially when she fell into his lap. I really love how Tom is portrayed in this. You're doing a great job on it, now we just need to have Hermione lighten up. )

I can't wait until the next update
mylove24 chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
I like this story. I don't think I every read a Tom/Hermione story where they meet because of a book. Update Soon! Can't wait to read more! :)
Serpent In Red chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
OMG, I love the intereactions between Tom and Hermione. And I'm glad that the fic is going to be updated daily. It's so frustrating to wait for well-written fics. XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
DragonQuillZ chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
I like your writing style when it comes to this pairing. Its quite captivating. Look forward to seeing more of this.
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
OMG Amazing that what this chapter was please update soon
Rowena Stark chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
interesting. please continue.
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
That's pretty cool, the whole time thing. I happen to like how she can go back and forth whenever she wants. That's so creative, I still can't get over it!

My only questions is how your ending will be, are they doing to stay together or is one of them going to die (more likely on the Tom side). I really don't like a sad ending. I'll definitely admit that hahaha

I can't wait until the next update!
Gil Shalos1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Great installment! You write Riddle very convincingly.
Serpent In Red chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Wonderfully written! However, being the nitpicky person that I am, I would have to say that the chapter was way too short. XD

I loved the interactions between Tom and Hermione. Now, you've left me wondering if their interactions will affect things in the future.

Update soon!
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
intriguing beginning , I hope you continue it.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great introduction and a refreshing idea on how the two could have met. Loving it so far, please update soon.
Serpent In Red chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I'm glad you've decided to write a Tom/Hermione. I love the sarcastic streak in your Tom and Hermione.

"Perhaps it only screams at Gryffindors." - that got me giggling.

Just one little thing I would like to point out and hopefully, you're not offended by it. I've seen a lot of people doing this but when you have quotation marks, the period before the end quotations is supposed to be changed to commas. (For example: "Blah blah blah," he says; not "Blah blah blah." he says.)

Anyway, update soon!
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Hahaha...I guess you know me..It's like no duh! Update soon. This seems like a very interesting story.
Ankoku Dezaia chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I will admit I wish the rating was a little higher, but I guess I can survive. This is what happens when you have a perverted mind like mine. )

I LOVE how the ending is, most of the time he never picks up on when they freak out when he says his name, but I really enjoy how he noticed her reaction. It's definitely going to prove to be an interesting next chapter.

I can't wait to see how these two are going to get together.
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 Next »