Reviews for So, Gibbs can I ask you a question?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
I'm not sure why you are writing this if you mislike the pairing, because it shows! They are really OOC at times and the whole reading is kind of tiring. I can see that you can write as in being in possession of the needed skills but maybe you'd be better off writing something you like. Your demanding for reviews kind of is a major put off especially as you admitted to not review that frequently yourself...
thrnbrooke chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Fantastic! Not a pairing I would have thought of but you made it believable!
Arsena McIntire chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
I think your story So Gibbs Can I ask you a question is awesome. I hope you continue writing and I'm sorry you didn't get much feedback, you definitely deserve it. Keep up the great work :)
tacet tenebris88 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
i am loving this story so far...very imaginative and i cannot wait to read more x
Sophies-Welt chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Wow amazing story :)
USAFChief chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Well, its not really the pairing that I expect to read about, but it was well written. The Jonathan character was fleshed out pretty well, but I did expect him to be a bad guy in the end. It ended a little too abruptly for my taste, but obviously, you tired of the story.

Thank you for writing it.
Erik MacRorie chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
Nice story, one that could very easily be the framework for a much longer piece, with more emphasis on the UST between Abby and Gibbs, and perhaps an ongoing search for a serial killer/rapist who turns out to be Jonathan. Still, it works quite well as a short story, I'm glad you decided to finish it.
Erik MacRorie chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
This one of my first forays into reading NCIS fanfics and so far I'm enjoying it, though I found Gibbs' capitulation to Abby's new packaging to be a little abrupt. I think the UST would've been much more effective if Abby had kept Gibbs in the dark and just gone to Jenny and Ziva for help with her new look. Watching Gibbs' sangfroid boil over at the sight of the new Abby would've been fun, especially if he tried to tough it out and the rest of the team all ganged up on him yo nudge things along.

Still and all, I do like the chemistry between Abby and Gibbs on the show, and while your interpretation is a tad over the top for my taste, it still reads pretty much in character. Can't wait to see how this comes together!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
Although I hate reading about violence aimed towards Abbs you wrote this story with alot of heart and humor and it was very enjoyable to read. I look forward to reading other stories by you as I am new to the site and am still just searching around for things that peak my interest.
mizjanae chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I just finished reading your story and I loved it. In the beginning I had mixed feelings about Abby changing just to attract Gibbs, but by the end it seemed like she had changed for herself to. I love how you didn't just have her fall in his arms the second he seemed interested. Wonderful story!
Waitress chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
So I am reading this because the thought of Gabby intrigued me - not something I would have automatically jumped to but the first chapter just hooked me. Especially the part where Gibbs thinks her skin, hair, and lips are wonderful but can't get past the Goth and youth. Love it. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
Don't like how Gibbs said that. You could've made him more Gibbs than like a horny possessive guy. Kay maybe he is in the story but before he was more Gibbs.
spk chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the playfulness of your story. Good job with the characterizations. :)
Vani88 chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
Hi there, I just read the full story, and I do understand that you don't like when someone is not reviewing... I have made a point to review all stories I read, so here's my opinion : The story in itself is a good one, nothing to say about that. As it is T rated, I guess it's also fitting. However, as you have said before, it is visible that you don't particularly like Gabby as a fic. But I can understand that, so overall I like the story very much, although the ending definitely screams for a sequel :)

Good job, and thanks for finishing the story :)
Abbie1212 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Ok, just am reading this now, but the whole signing conversation was hilarious..

~Abbs