Reviews for Dark Angel Sanctuary
Hitokage Higure chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Yoh! good start at a story. nice set up. please update.

by the way your like my first review.

nothing left to say except UPDATE!
AznPuffyHair chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
hola, i'm bak O to annoy the Nobody out of u! (insert evil laugh).

nah, i'm joking. just too lazy to check for sequal and reviewing... that, and u never did toss Sora a giant Keyblade. he probably would drool all over it like a dog with a bone. but wutever ) although i do miss Drive Form.

several questions i never quite get the answers: 1) Kaiyou reflects people's reaction more often than actually feel her own? 2) she kept her hair, YEAH! So is she more curvy too P? 3) What ever happen to Lucretia?

well, UPDATE SOON!.PS: need to think up new worlds and some star guest appearance, since u can't exactly keep repeating the old worlds right P?
Oshima zakura chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
yay u made a sequel! update soon pls!
Tartan Tiger chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Avast, my reading spree has been put to a stop. Ive read through both stories to this point in about 2, 3 days. Oh god it was such a brilliant read. And I think its shameful the amount of reviews your gettin' for these two masterpieces you made. Katie is a very satisfied reader and looks forward greatly to the next chapter. Keep this fantastic work up... please. Oh god I'd die if you discontinued... never do it, and ill review every chapter *puppydog eyes*
Fenris and Cerberus chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
*blinks*

*blinks again*

Shiny... *mesmerized* I disappear and when I finally get my charger back you've finished! *dies and promptly resurrects herself* But there's a new one...

Shiny... *saves it to computer and logs off* Proper review, later leave, I shall...

...shiny...
Hinalilly chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
We get smiling Vincent and a Zombie? WOW. Epic chapter XD

Yay for the immensely cute and cuddly Riku/Kaiyou in this chapter! Riku's gift was a bit unexpected *giggle* but that was SO CUTE! I loved it~ XDD

The scene between Sora, Roxas and Hayner was PRICELESS. This story is going to be SO MUCH FUN! X3

OMG I'm already fangirling. And Bibo coming up next! YAY! *dances* Can't wait!
The-White-Wolf-Tragic-Wolf chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
*grin* I imagine Bibo with a military hat and a gold star pinned on his chest...cute I say cute!
Jupiter-Lightning chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Well, this is rather interesting so far. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story. Oh, and thanks for having this rated M for other reasons than just lemons. :3
Hinalilly chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Oh My God! Hojo's experiment! I remember being curious about that! Oh my, I can't believe I had forgotten about it! Silly me!

The fact that you revealed such a detail on the very first chapter can only mean one thing: this story is going to be a lot more confusing that SfS was! o_O That's good in a way. But it's bad for my head (too much thinking... no)

Even if it's only one chapter, I already like the characters quite a lot! (and I hate the bad guys a lot too, nothing better than an evil, little girl with CURLS lol XD) And I can totally picture Bibo as a talking chocobo plushie XD He looks so cute inside my head! *glomps*

The writing flows quite well, IMO. I'll be honest, I purposely tried to find the different parts, but it's quite hard to, so you're doing a good job with that :D The only thing I'd point out is that the character's names, particularly Seielo's, are mentioned too often. Maybe you could find a way to say she's the one speaking or moving without simply mentioning her name? Also, (but this is simply because it's my personal taste and I like it when authors are mean towards their characters), I would like more descriptions about the characters feelings. I want to TASTE Seielo's angst when she gets told she's just a mere imitation (or a mad scientists toy at the very least! Eww, Hojo. No x_X)

For some reason, this chapter seemed so short! A lot of things happened, but it just ended so quickly! Chapter 2 better be longer, because now there are more questions than before and I want my answers. I need a larger dose! XD

I think there are a few punctuation marks missing here and there. And Sky in Spanish is actually spelled Cielo, so even if it's misspelled on purpose ("Seielo" looks a lot cooler, anyway XD), it still sounds the same when I say her name out loud. (BTW I noticed right away _~)

Keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next chapter already! X3
The-White-Wolf-Tragic-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Hello hello! I saw what ye's added at the end. It is soo true."Yarr, if ye nay thy careful with thy review you'll be eaten by our mate Bibo!" Anyway I hate aunty Sarah...even though I created the harpy. I get it from YOU! I know I do! Byebye for now!