Reviews for Ranchan and Ucchan
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 25 . 1/12
This looks really fun:)
Rain Everwood chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
good job weith giving Rioga a nother reson to heat Ranma.
Mr.Hq2q chapter 25 . 1/19/2011
Please continue the good work there is barley any RanmaxUkyo fanfics
Yrokar chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
i wonder if ryouga would go the opposite way of the directions someone told him he would go the right way :/
georgeofthecity chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
great chapter
Hiryo chapter 25 . 4/27/2010
Grand story and loved to read it.

Please update soon!
adakun13 chapter 25 . 3/26/2010
Awesome Story! Please Continue!
adakun13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
not bad. I like the concept. keep on going.
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 9/21/2009
Yay for twenty-four and twenty-five.
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 9/21/2009
Groovy
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 9/21/2009
You're welcome. You write so well. Each chapter brings me joy
chibbydude chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
nice chapter

well... yeah

better than anything i could do i always love this pairing hope this will get even better!
The Lord Of Pages chapter 25 . 9/18/2009
Actually, it was pretty late at night and I was quite tired so I didn't squeal but instead crack a slight grin. Still, this chapter was nice, some RanmaXUkyo, some more plot lines for later, nice work. I'll see you next update as always.
The Lord Of Pages chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
Yeah, yeah. That's a real probelm about her, a key example and one we both know of, is the time she, Nabaki, and Ranma were all on the house's balcony. I forget exactly what destroyed it, since it's been a few long month's, but I do remember Ranma saving Nabaki from a very nasty fall, and Akane bashing him with a garden statue because she thought he was groping or whatever with her sister.

Anyway, this chapter was good, that cliff hanger was mean, but I know how good it is to install emotion's into a reader...Make's you want to read the next chapter instantly.

Well see you, and I'll wait in great impatience for the next chapter.
chm01 chapter 24 . 8/15/2009
once again the fecal material has hit the air propelling device.